/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Good Afternoon! :-)

Jordan
12-16-2010, 04:18 PM
Hi everyone and greetings from the UK!

My name is Jordan and I'm 24 years old. I had a fairly non-religious upbringing. Parents always portrayed themselves as Christian but never went to church etc.

I'm looking for a new way and direction in life, one that leads me to becoming a better person and walking a higher path.

I'll be reading the Discover Islam section extensively over the next few days and weeks no doubt.

All the best,

..take care my friends,

Jordan :shade:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
أحمد
12-16-2010, 04:34 PM
:sl:

Good afternoon, and welcome to the forum.

It looks more like evening, maybe its the snow.

:wa:

Ğħαrєєвαħ
12-16-2010, 05:23 PM
Hi and greetings of peace Jordan

Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy yourself here

hope you enjoy and benefit yourself by learning about Islaam the perfect way of life!

Peace

Hayaa
12-16-2010, 06:15 PM
Peace Jordan,

:welcome: to Islamicboard. May you be guided towards the righteous path!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
S.Belle
12-16-2010, 06:19 PM
Welcome to the forum Jordan hope you find it beneficial and enjoyable here

Zafran
12-16-2010, 06:26 PM
Salaam

welcome to the forum

Hope you enjoy your stay here

May Allah swt bless you

peace

Rafeeq
12-16-2010, 06:40 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum Jordan.

It is very cool to see your religion shown as Islam. A step forward, I say welcome to Islam also, which is really a course of life.

Jordan
12-16-2010, 07:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rafeeq
:

It is very cool to see your religion shown as Islam. A step forward, I say welcome to Islam also, which is really a course of life.
Apologies if it's at all offensive. I'm learning my first prayer at the minute though. When I was listening to audio of the opening prayer earlier I had goosebumps! So beautiful.

جوري
12-16-2010, 07:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jordan
Apologies if it's at all offensive

how could it possibly be offensive? it is wonderful..

you might enjoy our exceptional recitation thread..

http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...ml#post1384176

peace

Perseveranze
12-16-2010, 10:56 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum Brother Jordan :),

If I am not mistaken, you came on the other Islamic forums and said you wanted to learn about Islam/read the Quran, a few days later you said you wanted to become a Muslim Mashallah :) May Allah(swt) (Allah = One God in Arabic), Guide you Brother.

Ansariyah
12-17-2010, 12:32 AM
Welcome Bro!

Sawdah
12-17-2010, 01:27 AM
Welcome to the forum, Jordan. I hope you enjoy your stay here and benefit from it inshaAllah (God Willing).

Peace

PouringRain
12-17-2010, 02:34 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!