/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Skins/Themes!

Ğħαrєєвαħ
12-16-2010, 10:25 PM
Assalaamu`Alaaykum

Okay these are a few themes/templates i found/chose, i hope everyone think they are okay, so please can you vote for your favourite insha`Allaah, i hope they are not really big insha`Allaah and are clear enough to choose and see insha`Allaah and i hope like the ones ive posted so far.

The choices are:

Theme 1 -Bluefox

Theme 2 -Greenfox

Theme 3 -Afterdark

Theme 4 -Juice

Bluefox-

Greenfox-

Afterdark-

Juice-

Jazakallaahu Khaayr for those who participated
peace

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
12-16-2010, 11:24 PM

Alpha Dude
12-16-2010, 11:46 PM
Bluefox seems to be the most appealing from this lot.

Beardo
12-16-2010, 11:48 PM
i'm not racist, but i dont really like the black color... something light or neutral...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aadil77
12-16-2010, 11:48 PM
too dark

too bright

our current one is the best

Ğħαrєєвαħ
12-17-2010, 12:01 AM
. . . . . . . . . . . .

Rafeeq
12-17-2010, 04:09 AM
I think people are afraid to open voting ;).
I selected Juice, it seems cool to me.

'Abd Al-Maajid
12-17-2010, 04:35 AM
Yes, the two themes are too dark and the fourth one, Juice is too light, it's hurting my eyes. Black is the color of cyber pirates :p most pirate/torrent sites sport that color scheme. :)

Ğħαrєєвαħ
12-17-2010, 05:34 PM
Mods can you close this thread down please.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!