/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamu 3lykum...

Reflections
12-20-2010, 06:03 PM
Assalamu 3lykum wara7matullah wabarakatuh,

Masha'Allah from what I've seen so far, a very beneficial, full of ilm forum, may Allah reward all for their efforts behind deen on this forum and may it be a means of attaining Jannah-our final abode.Allahoma ameen.

BarakAllahufeekum

Fee amaniAllah

M3asalama

Bint Abi

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
PouringRain
12-20-2010, 06:37 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Sawdah
12-20-2010, 06:39 PM
Wa Alaykumu Salaam wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh sister Bint Abi,

Ameen and welcome to the forum sister.^^ I hope you enjoy your stay and benefit from it inshaAllah.

:w:

Rafeeq
12-20-2010, 07:05 PM
:w:

Welcome to the forum. Hope your stay here will be beneficial for all of us.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~Raindrop~
12-20-2010, 07:06 PM
:sl:

:welcome: to LI :)
I hope your find your stay a beneficial and enjoyable one
Ameen to the duas.

:wa:

Beardo
12-22-2010, 02:51 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forums! :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!