/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A Book On Muhammad(pubh) Suggestions?

Perseveranze
12-21-2010, 11:49 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum(peace be with everyone),

I was hoping if someone could possibly refer to me to some books about Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) life/teachings. I want to use this book to give Dawah to people; it would be good if the book was a non-Muslim author to remove any assumed Bias, but Muslim authors of a Good book is fine too.

Personally speaking, it was the life of the Prophet that intitially got me back interested in Islam again and really made me look deep into it. The story of the Prophet(pbuh) really is inspirational to me, even for non-Muslims (who don't have any hate for him(pbuh)), would find this story incredibly inspirational aswell. Just the idea that someone started the biggest revolution in the shortest amount of time in the whole of History(undisputed), is very fascinating. The Prophet went from having Zero followers, to having thousands upon thousands in a span of 23 years, a revolution that not only changed a nation, but changed the way people act, all the way to the point in how they think. Beautiful.

Some can even argue - "Muhammad saved the human civilization from extinction." [J.H. Denison]

This man(pbuh), the true version, certainly deserves to be known by everyone.

So was hoping anyone can recommend me any good titles? Jazakallah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~Raindrop~
12-22-2010, 12:30 AM
:sl:
The Sealed Nectar by Saifur Rahman Mubarakpuri is a good one, it's award-winning and has lots of detail too.

Here is the link to download the pdf version.

Zafran
12-22-2010, 12:44 AM
Salaam

Martin Lings - Muhammad (pbuh)

peace

Insaanah
12-22-2010, 10:49 PM

Muhammad: Man and Prophet by Adil Salahi

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Muhammad-Man.../dp/0860373223

It is long, but once you start, so hard to put down, you feel as though you are there in the story, completely engrossed in it - it is just captivating, and I thoroughly recommend it as a read for yourself, also to draw points from, and as a read for non-Muslims too if they are interested.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ansariyah
12-23-2010, 01:32 AM

Ramadhan
12-23-2010, 03:48 AM
I like "Fiqh Sirah" by Muhammad Said Ramadan al-Buti

Dagless
12-23-2010, 03:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah

+1. Although I confess I haven't finished it yet.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!