/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How many languages can you speak?

ChargerCarl
12-22-2010, 01:08 AM
I'm fluent in English (my native tongue) and I can understand/speak a good amount of Spanish.

I also want to learn Mandarin for future business opportunities.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ramadhan
12-22-2010, 01:24 AM
I am fluent in Bahasa Indonesia (and its variations), Javanese (my first language), and English. I understand a little of dutch (lived in the netherlands for a year), sundanese, and madurese, and I can read qur'an arabic and learning to understand properly arabic qur'an.

Woodrow
12-22-2010, 01:43 AM
Kind of hard to say as I have varying levels of proficiency in several languages. I consider myself fluent in English and Tex-Mex Spanish. I speak and read reasonably well, German, Russian, Darija(Moroccan Arabic), French, Tsalagi and Lakotah. I can read with reasonable understanding Qur'anic Arabic, Saudi Arabic, Polish and Lithuanian. I know enough Cantonese to recognize it and can read at a child level. I can read Latin very well but do not speak it very well. I know enough Italian to survive if need be. I can read very limited Aramaic and Hebrew.

Sawdah
12-22-2010, 02:20 AM
I can speak in French, English and Somali. I can read in Qur'anic Arabic and Spanish too.

Peace

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rafeeq
12-22-2010, 03:57 AM
I am fluent in Urdu, English, Punjabi, Hindko. I know pushto but can not write, yes, I can read at some level. I can read write and understand Sindhi with difficulty of speaking. I know basic arabic to speak and understand, but I can read and write it nicely.

S.Belle
12-22-2010, 04:30 AM
english, spanish, a wee bit of french and japanese

GuestFellow
12-22-2010, 04:31 AM
:sl:

I can speak Urdu and English. I'm learning Arabic and sign language (if that counts).

Grofica
12-22-2010, 11:19 PM
my mother-tounge is english and i am conversational in Bosnian / Serbian / Croatian / Jugoslavian.... :-)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!