/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dream interpretation

Iman167
12-23-2010, 04:43 PM
I have a dream that i want to be interpreted. Its not my dream its my mothers. I have a strong feeling i already know what it means, but im not exactly a proffesional dream interpreter, and since its about me im just wishful thinking so i need an objective opinion:
I am driving a car, im doing it right, somebody asks does she have a licence, my mother says no " but she knows how to drive. (in real life , i have no idea how to drive)
We arrive at this place, some kind of oppression or wrongdoing happens and it makes me really mad and i say " this isnt right". i am taken away by two women. My mom worries. later on she finds me sleeping outside under a shade, on top of a scarf, basically someone made the place i was sleeping on nice.
Note:im leaving out a lot of details because it wasnt my dream...
Do you know what this dream means? Or is it meaningless?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~Raindrop~
12-23-2010, 04:57 PM
:sl:

Sister, we are all lay people here which means that none of us have the required knowledge to interpret dreams. You must go to an experienced and reliable scholar regarding this matter.

:w:

S.Belle
12-23-2010, 05:05 PM
Never tell your dreams to everyone only tell to those you love
If you go here Bro. Ahmed posted a link to download a really nice Islamic Dream interpretation book
http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...n-islam-2.html (Dream interpretation in Islam)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!