/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamu alaykum

Iman167
12-24-2010, 12:34 AM
My name is Iman. im from the Us. I hope to learn alot more about islam here inshallah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
12-24-2010, 12:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iman167
My name is Iman. im from the Us. I hope to learn alot more about islam here inshallah.
Asalaamu Alaikum, you are most welcome my sister. I hope you find your stay here most beneficial. If you have any questions or need any help at all then please do not hesitate to ask. Ma'asalaam

PouringRain
12-24-2010, 01:24 AM
Welcome to the forum.

~Raindrop~
12-24-2010, 01:49 AM
:sl:

:welcome: to LI, sister.
I hope you enjoy and benefit from the time you spend here :)
:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Beardo
12-26-2010, 03:24 PM
Welcome aboard, Sister! :)

Rafeeq
12-27-2010, 04:07 PM
Welcome to LI, Sis.

Hamza Asadullah
12-27-2010, 09:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iman167
Asalaamu Alaikum sister imaan i hope you are well inshallah. You are most welcome here and hope you being here will be beneficial for your imaan. If you ever have any questions or problems then please let us know. Ma'asalaam

S.Belle
12-27-2010, 09:22 PM
Welcome to the fourm hope you enjoy it here

Faith.
12-27-2010, 09:28 PM
Assalamu'Alaykum Sis. Welcome to the forum :welcome:
I hope you have a beneficial and enjoyable stay here.

:wa:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!