/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamu alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh! :D

KhadijaBintArsh
12-24-2010, 03:13 PM
Assalamu alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,

Wellll, I'm a muslim sister who thought it would be interesting to get views and opinions from different muslims, rather than my usual group of like minded friends!

Erm and i guess that's all for now really!:D

Wassalaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Perseveranze
12-24-2010, 03:26 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

Welcome to the forums sister.

'Abd Al-Maajid
12-24-2010, 03:35 PM
:sl:
Welcome to the forums, sister.
Thank you and regards

Sawdah
12-24-2010, 04:38 PM
Wa Alaykumu Salaam Wa Rahamatuhllahi wa Barakatuh sister Khadija :),

:welcome: to the forum! I hope you enjoy your stay here and benefit from it inshaAllah. ^^

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
S.Belle
12-24-2010, 05:47 PM
Welcome to the forum Sis
hope you find it beneficial and enjoyable here

PouringRain
12-24-2010, 06:13 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Rafeeq
12-27-2010, 04:11 PM
Elaykum Salaam Wa Rahamatuhllahe Wa Barakatuh Sister Khadija

Welcome to Islamic Board

KhadijaBintArsh
12-27-2010, 05:19 PM
:D JazaakAllah everyone

Wassalaam

Hamza Asadullah
12-27-2010, 09:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by KhadijaBintArsh
Assalamu alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,

Wellll, I'm a muslim sister who thought it would be interesting to get views and opinions from different muslims, rather than my usual group of like minded friends!

Erm and i guess that's all for now really!:D

Wassalaam
Asalaamu Alaikum, you are most welcome my sister. If you ever have any questions or problems then please let us know. We are glad to have you here. Ma'asalaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!