/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Holiday

PouringRain
12-26-2010, 01:24 AM
Last night I came on the forum and was unable to get any pages to turn over and work....... so I thought to myself, "How wonderful! They have closed the forum for the Eve of the holiday, just as they closed sections for Ramadan!" :D

But I only had that thought in jest, as I know that would not happen. :) I hope all was okay with the forum last night. I certainly missed the forum and all of you!

"God bless us, every one!"

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
12-26-2010, 01:30 AM
lol. The forum was down. :p Coincidentally.

It was NOT, however, hacked or anything.

Dagless
12-26-2010, 01:32 AM
Yes, I wondered that too and am curious to know what happened (obviously Rashad was involved but it'd be nice if it were confirmed).

edit: beaten to it.

Beardo
12-26-2010, 01:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
Yes, I wondered that too and am curious to know what happened (obviously Rashad was involved but it's nice if it were confirmed).

edit: beaten to it.
Thanks, Dagless, thanks. >_> Lemme just take off my shoes... *aims to throw at Dagless*

Now, brace yourself and take deep breaths. I'm going to give you some SHOCKING news and I don't want anyone to get a heart attack.

It wasn't me. And I have Far7an, zAk, Muraad, Alpha Dude, and -S- to back me on that too.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Dagless
12-26-2010, 01:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
Thanks, Dagless, thanks. >_> Lemme just take off my shoes... *aims to throw at Dagless*
That didn't work when you tried it in Iraq, and it won't work now!

It wasn't me. And I have Far7an, zAk, Muraad, Alpha Dude, and -S- to back me on that too. By the way did you see zAk's new BMW, and Alpha's new dress?
I see bribery is still rife.

~Raindrop~
12-26-2010, 01:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by
And I have Far7an, zAk, Muraad, Alpha Dude, and -S- to back me on that too.
We won't believe that till we see written proof from the people mentioned above.

Beardo
12-26-2010, 01:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
That didn't work when you tried it in Iraq, and it won't work now!
Oh darn. I blew my cover. :p

format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha

We won't believe that till we see written proof from the people mentioned above.
>_> Alright then. I'll get that proof! What, do you want a scanned letter signed by them too? >_>

Innocent Soul
12-26-2010, 01:42 AM
When I tried to access IB yesterday I was just :heated: what is the problem in my computer all the sites are available except IB imsad. Then I realized that maybe there is some update in the site :skeleton:. I missed IB but for one day I got another friend whose name is online games :p. I played games after a very long time :D.

Beardo

PouringRain

It was NOT, however, hacked or anything.
I am glad to hear that also!

My mom thinks we need to all stay off-line over new years, since that is when people always try and send viruses.

Beardo
12-26-2010, 01:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by PouringRain
I am glad to hear that also!

My mom thinks we need to all stay off-line over new years, since that is when people always try and send viruses.
Hmm... I never heard such a thing before. I thought people would be too busy to do it then.

format_quote Originally Posted by Safiya 1
When I tried to access IB yesterday I was just :heated: what is the problem in my computer all the sites are available except IB imsad. Then I realized that maybe there is some update in the site :skeleton:. I missed IB but for one day I got another friend whose name is online games :p. I played games after a very long time :D.
What games? :x

Innocent Soul
12-26-2010, 11:05 AM
I don't want to advertise them but I am saying because you asked :). Cartoon network games = super snowmobile rally, powerpuff girls pillow fight, ed,edd and eddy games (to the eds-treme) . After playing them I felt like I was trying to be a small kid who is having holidays after exams :giggling:.(actually I am also having holidays but I'm not a small kid) :p

~Raindrop~
12-26-2010, 03:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by
>_> Alright then. I'll get that proof! What, do you want a scanned letter signed by them too? >_>
Looks like the proof's non-existent after all.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!