/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslim man married to a non-Muslim woman.

amin22
12-27-2010, 07:13 AM
Assalamou 3ailkoum wa rahmatou allah wa ta3ala wa brakatouhou,

Sisters and Brothers,

I am a Muslim man living in the US and got married just recently to an american woman who comes from a Christian family. I am as every Muslim today, beginning to ask if I am being a good Muslim then I will be able to correct my habits to better serve Allah Ta3ala. My question today Dear Sisters and Brothers.

Before I was married to my wife, I got to know her and realize that she doesn't believe anymore in Christianity.. The whole Jesus Christ. She doesn't go to Church anymore. Which for me was very good. Another thing, my wife is not Atheist, she believes in GOD. so to summerize, right now she believes only in GOD. She is beginning to speak Arabic but nothing that converges to a convertion to Islam.
Lately, I have been checking halal muslim mariages and one of the conditions is that My wife must be Jew or Christian. I don't know What to do in this case Since my wife does only believe in GOD and comes from a very christian Family.

May Allah guide me in this matter.
Thank you
Amin

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
12-27-2010, 07:20 AM
wa alaykum us-salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu,
go and speak to a local imam about your issue?

aadil77
12-27-2010, 12:11 PM
how about take the opportunity to tell her about islam, the islamic view of prophet Isa

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!