/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Holy Quran Words - my works

peppino
12-27-2010, 09:56 PM
Hallo brothers I am Peppino, from south Italy, born into a Catholic family ....
I realize Light Objects and I was invited to attend a trade fair in Dubai on the light ....
Everything went fine, I sold everything and came back with a renewed enthusiasm as well as dozens of new contacts for the job .....
The last day in Dubai before the start I planned on doing, once in Italy, as a thank you, a work inspired by Islamic art.
I was very impressed by the fact that there are in your religion as sacred representations of God (rightly) can not be represented with human characteristics, but only with His name and your Sacred Art is based on calligraphy.
I left home with the intent to find a book on mosques or calligraphy and I went to the souk of Dubai .....
It was two o'clock in the afternoon and almost all shops were closed except for (what luck) the shop of Atiq Mohammad Ansari, Arabic calligrapher .... It seemed a sign of destiny and I asked him to write three Word of the Quran at his choice and, just arrived in Italy, I enlarged making three light panels with deep respect.
I photographed them via email and I sent pictures to all my new contacts, from Iran to Sudan, thanking them, but have not received any response, either positive or negative, so that I even thought of doing something they do not like or even wrong ....
I would like to show the pictures of these works to know what members of this forum think about.
Tank you
peppino campanella

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
12-27-2010, 10:15 PM
:welcome: aboard.. yes I'd love to see your calligraphy ..
but not sure you can post art until you've fifty posts..

peace

Ramadhan
12-28-2010, 12:35 AM
Welcome to the forum!

you can upload the pics onto photos-hosting sites such as imageshack, photobucket, picasa or flickr.
then you tell us here the address of your uploaded photos.
you cannot post link yet until 50 posts.

peppino
12-28-2010, 09:35 AM
I cannot post my pictures even if I show them in a private view to an Administrator before and he give me permission? Could be possible?
love and peace
peppino

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tilmeez
12-28-2010, 09:49 AM
Welcome on the forums, peppino.

format_quote Originally Posted by peppino
I cannot post my pictures even if I show them in a private view to an Administrator before and he give me permission? Could be possible?
love and peace
peppino
You first upload the pictures on any image hosting site like http://www.photobucket.com and PM those links to me I will add them here for you :)

peppino
12-28-2010, 02:49 PM
tank you Tilmeez, I have uploaded the pics on photobuket but is not possible for me to send you the link, what's the way?

Tilmeez
12-28-2010, 03:54 PM
tank you Tilmeez, I have uploaded the pics on photobuket but is not possible for me to send you the link, what's the way?
You click on my user name "Tilmeez" and click on Private Message. Insert the links in PM via Insert Link and send it to me. Rest is my job :)

Tilmeez
12-28-2010, 06:44 PM
Here the link I received in PM:

I will ask peppino to comment on them number wise.

Hope to be of help to you, peppino.

peppino
12-28-2010, 07:09 PM
very well, tank you

Abdul-Raouf
12-28-2010, 07:12 PM
^^^ Beautiful... Alhamdulillah

Welcome to IB :)

aadil77
12-28-2010, 07:27 PM
very well, tank you
Great pics, no reason why any of your muslim contact might not like them

btw are you aware of the meaning of those words?

جوري
12-28-2010, 07:34 PM
oh wow Peppino I am interested in purchasing one of your art pieces are they made of stained glass? I just adore them.. I am really taken aback by your talent.. thanks so much for sharing..

peace

Tilmeez
12-28-2010, 08:56 PM
Moved the thread here so that you can receive Welcomes from our members.

One more thing, do tell out the prices these would cost... we want to know :p

PS: I'm sure you are not advertising here... they don't allow any ads :X
jk

S.Belle
12-28-2010, 10:36 PM
Wow those pics were really beautiful mashallah
but would someone be so kind as to tell me their meaning

Welcome to the forum peppino

جوري
12-28-2010, 11:07 PM
one says Masha'Allah

the other Bism illah ar'rahman ar'raheem

and the last says Allah..

the rest are different angles of the same..

well done!

peppino
12-29-2010, 01:33 AM
tank you for your comments.
This is my work, I realize light objects in stained glass and the Calligraphy is not mine.
Is of Mohammad Atiq Ansari.
The price of these Works is 2500€ each but, even if this is my job, I am not really interested to sell them.
I'm more interested in making contacts with Arab calligraphers who may wish to see the realization of their work with my technique, and why not, perhaps expose them or sell them .......
The use of natural materials such as glass, tin, steel coupled with light to enhance the name of Allah seems to me an interesting research.
Thanks to all
peace in the world

peppino
12-29-2010, 01:39 AM
I know the meaning, brother, I love these works.
They are exposed in the best place of my gallery.

Rafeeq
12-29-2010, 05:37 AM
It is really great work. Welcome to islamic board (although it is late but not too late to welcome you)

peppino
01-01-2011, 11:30 PM
my best wishes for 2011
peace and love for everyone

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!