/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Iran says 'Mossad spy' hanged

GuestFellow
12-29-2010, 03:40 PM
:sl:

Two men executed, one convicted of working for Mossad, the Israeli intelligence, the other for being an "enemy of God".

Share your views!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mohamed Issa
01-03-2011, 11:59 PM
Great work by the Iranians all Mossad dogs must be put to death. Also anyone who is an enemy of god is the enemy of the nation.

Mike3449
01-04-2011, 02:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mohamed Issa
Great work by the Iranians all Mossad dogs must be put to death. Also anyone who is an enemy of god is the enemy of the nation.

I just hope that they didn't have to interrupt hanging Gays because they hung these Mossad Dogs.

IslamicRevival
01-04-2011, 03:31 AM
Mossad are shaytans best friend. Hang em all, the world would be a much better place without these mass murdering thugs

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ramadhan
01-04-2011, 03:39 AM
Iranians have balls.
(not that I agree with their shia aqeedah).
I wish the leaders of Muslim majority countries have similar courage.

GuestFellow
01-04-2011, 08:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mike3449
I just hope that they didn't have to interrupt hanging Gays because they hung these Mossad Dogs.
Of course not. =)

With a cyber attack on its nuclear reactor in September as well as the mysterious deaths and disappearances of several of scientists linked to the nuclear project, the Iranian government is on high alert for security breaches while continuing to clamp down on the opposition movement within the country.
There are also US military bases surrounding Iran, so I'm not surprised it is taking aggressive action against its enemies. Good for Iran, even though I disagree with their domestic policies.

Mohamed Issa
01-05-2011, 10:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar
Iranians have balls.
(not that I agree with their shia aqeedah).
I wish the leaders of Muslim majority countries have similar courage.
I too don't agree with their shia aqeedah, but still they are men not cowards for hanging this dog who is any enemy for all Muslims.

Mohamed Issa
01-05-2011, 10:15 PM
When are you going to get it Iran is a Muslim State maybe not the best but it runs on Allah's laws which gays & any evil like will be punished. We Muslims love what Allah hates & love what Allah loves, so take gayloveing bs to gays like you.
Sorry I mean we Muslims hate what Allah hates & love what Allah loves thats what it means to a Muslim, Allah says punished we punished. Dear Muslims brothers & sisters I Iran is not the best muslim state for being Shia but we Muslims must still defend it, one can see the how the Savage Barbarian Crusaders want to attack Iran's peaceful nuclear reactor yet the west & the Zionist state have hundreds of thousands of nuclear weapons double standards.

Musalman
01-06-2011, 02:35 PM
Hang `em all. We shouldn`t show mercy on devil`s friends.

Mike3449
01-09-2011, 03:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
Of course not. =)

There are also US military bases surrounding Iran, so I'm not surprised it is taking aggressive action against its enemies. Good for Iran, even though I disagree with their domestic policies.

Iran, since the revolution has taken aggressive action. How many Hezballah groups exist in the world? How many Islamic suicide bombers were there before the Iranian Revolution?

NONE?

So, they have been busy for awhile.

GuestFellow
01-09-2011, 05:18 PM
Iran, since the revolution has taken aggressive action.
How many Hezballah groups exist in the world? How many Islamic suicide bombers were there before the Iranian Revolution?

NONE?
There was a dictatorship in Iran before the Revolution, which America helped to establish.

There would be no Afghanistan war, no so-called Al Qaeda, no Hamas, no Hezballah, no suicide bombers if Israel was not created.

So, they have been busy for awhile.
And?

Mike3449
01-09-2011, 05:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
There was a dictatorship in Iran before the Revolution, which America helped to establish.

There would be no Afghanistan war, no so-called Al Qaeda, no Hamas, no Hezballah, no suicide bombers if Israel was not created.

And?
America did not help establish that.

Learn History...

GuestFellow
01-09-2011, 06:45 PM
Learn History...
1953 August - Mossadeq is overthrown in a coup engineered by the British and American intelligence services. General Fazlollah Zahedi is proclaimed as prime minister and the Shah returns.

Mike3449
01-10-2011, 01:45 AM
No American Troops facilitated that.

We convinced Iranians. So What?

And, the Iranian Revolution would have happened anyway. What you think suddenly a Leftist ideology would have prevailed?

Please do tell...

جوري
01-10-2011, 01:58 AM
Learn History...

You should take your own advise, maybe you can spare us all the ridiculous anserine quips with your every post!

all the best

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!