/* */

PDA

View Full Version : nightmare

Beardo
12-29-2010, 10:21 PM
What should you do when you have a nightmare? I know you should spit three times on the left... But anything else?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ansariyah
12-29-2010, 10:47 PM
Hadith -Sahih Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 87, Number 115: Narrated Abu Qatada

The Prophet (saw) said, "A good dream that comes true is from Allah, and a bad dream is from Satan, so if anyone of you sees a bad dream, he should seek refuge with Allah from Satan and should spit on the left, for the bad dream will not harm him."

cuezed
12-30-2010, 11:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
What should you do when you have a nightmare? I know you should spit three times on the left... But anything else?
Spit 3 times to the left and also perform 2 rakat nawafil prayer

- Moonlight -
12-30-2010, 11:42 AM
... and don't speak about it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aadil77
12-30-2010, 12:00 PM
man I had nightmare today at around fajr time, it was about zombies - it scared the lights out of me

Thinker
12-30-2010, 02:11 PM
Incredible !!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!