/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for me

Revert 2010
12-30-2010, 12:35 AM
Salaam, I pushed away someone I really cared for because I was afraid of committing myself to marriage.Now I have learnt she is engaged to be married and am feeling physically sick and I'm not eating, Insha'Allah I will be able to forget about it in the future. I pray to Allah to give me strength am hurting.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ansariyah
12-30-2010, 01:26 AM
I'm sorry ur hurting, May Allah swt give u strength to be strong n grant u better than wat u lost ameen.

جوري
12-30-2010, 01:31 AM
ameen ya rabb.. hang tough.. it is adversity that shapes our character for the better..
may you find your one true love and complete your state of iman..

"There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief...and unspeakable love"

- Washington Irving

:w:

Ramadhan
12-30-2010, 04:56 AM
May Allah SWT ease your pain and reward you much for your patience, in this world and hereafter. Amiin.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
12-30-2010, 05:22 AM
Salaam bro

may Allah bless you with a pious life partner , Ameen.

tw009
12-30-2010, 05:41 AM
May Allah make things easier for you. Ameen.

Rafeeq
12-30-2010, 06:31 AM
May Allah (SWT) heal your pain and grant you a beautiful and sincere life partner.

Musalman
12-30-2010, 08:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Revert 2010
Salaam, I pushed away someone I really cared for because I was afraid of committing myself to marriage.Now I have learnt she is engaged to be married and am feeling physically sick and I'm not eating, Insha'Allah I will be able to forget about it in the future. I pray to Allah to give me strength am hurting.
May Allah help you. Ameen.

Revert 2010
12-30-2010, 11:02 PM
Salaam, thank you for all your kind words god is great (Allāhu Akbar) I just feel it's such a shame but I suppose Allah challenges us from time to time.

IAmZamzam
12-30-2010, 11:36 PM
I'm praying for you even though I'm in a worse position myself (having never even had the option in the first place, no matter what I do or how good-looking girls always find me).

Zafran
12-31-2010, 12:08 AM
Salaam

May Allah swt make you strong in this tough time

Ameen

peace

Thucydides1987
12-31-2010, 05:17 PM
I do wish you well, and hope that everything works out fine for you :)

Adil
01-01-2011, 07:21 AM
Salamu alaeikum
Inshallah you will have a better wife, there is alot of GOOD when you lose something!subhanallah! dont despaor and keep on doing good deeds.Everything will go fine. :D
May Allah give you a beautiful loving wife and make you stronger and help you to pass this hardship.

Wa aleikum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu

Endymion
01-01-2011, 02:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Revert 2010
Its just because her partnership was'nt in your fate.We cant change our fate,brother.Dont get hurt.Allah swt qill give her a better partner than you and will give you a better partner than her,Inshallah.May Allah swt bless you with peace of heart and mind.Amen.

iamuser_2007
01-02-2011, 10:26 AM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

A-Believer-25
01-03-2011, 12:21 AM
May Allah help you and bless you in this world and in the next, and may Allah bless you with a righteous, and beautiful wife, ameen! :)

Revert 2010
01-07-2011, 11:57 PM
Allah knows best : )

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!