/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Samsung's Galaxy Tab, anyone tried it?

Danah
12-30-2010, 08:21 PM
:sl:

What do you think of it? from the few reviews I read about it; it seems that its giving the user a better control than the apple ipad.

If anyone have it already, do you recommend it?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
iamuser_2007
01-02-2011, 10:27 AM
noo i didn't tried it........

Tyrion
01-03-2011, 03:08 AM
I played around with one yesterday, and it seems pretty cool. I haven't really used an ipad though, so I can't compare the two... But the screen seemed really crisp, and everything loaded up really fast. :D

Try looking at Cnet.com and youtube for some reviews if you're thinking of buying one. :p

Danah
01-03-2011, 08:42 AM
Ipad is huge for me, I want something small and stylish. Also, the samsung gives more control. How is the typing features?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Musalman
01-03-2011, 02:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danah
Ipad is huge for me, I want something small and stylish. Also, the samsung gives more control. How is the typing features?
Well you are right. The ipad is really big. Something small+stylish is better.

Danah
04-08-2011, 01:28 AM
:sl:

Now I have decided to get this tab but I need to have a feedback from anyone have it already. I did play around with one a bit in a store for some few minutes but that was not enough, I need someone used it for days.

I have many questions to ask before I buy it.

So anyone got it recently?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!