/* */

PDA

View Full Version : the difficulty of praying on time and old fitna

cuezed
12-31-2010, 12:10 PM
Aslamualaikum

My family and I went to a family home in north east London to visit. Many other visitors were also there. It was time to pray zuhr prayer and they gave us the front room to pray in. The tv was on with old bollywood music videos (ones I used to listen to before I came to Islam in 2001). I went up to the tv and muted the audio before I began to pray. My parents saw this and were in shock at how disrespectful I was.

After I prayed my zuhr prayer, before I began the asr prayer, someone put the volume up again. I then just put my shoes on and left the house. Walked around looking for a masjid. Found a big Asian supermarket across the road and a large Asda down the road. Made friends with 2 brothers near by Asda. I told them I know a family in north west London, in walhamstow (in reality walhamstow is in north east London, and the family are my wife's uncle's family) and that it is half an hour away from here where we are now. They were going to start shopping, when I asked them for directions to nearest masjid. They gave no answer. Maghrib prayer time approached and I hadn't prayed asr prayer yet. I was beginning to panic before waking up.

this is the dream I had last night. had fever since Tuesday and recovering now. what could this dream mean?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
12-31-2010, 01:05 PM
Asalaamu alaikum my brother firstly there are three types of dreams one from Allah anothrt from shaythan and another from our sub conscious mind. We in here are just lay peopleso we would not be able to tell you what this dream means as dream interpretation can only be done by specially qualified Islamic scholars so the best thing you can do is try and find one but never tell a normal person to try and interpret a dream as they will never be able to do so. Therefore this thread is closed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!