/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sh Abu Hajar Al Iraqi

nightingale
12-31-2010, 12:50 PM
:sl:

I am looking for recitations by Sh Abu Hajar Al Iraqi, right now I have got only 3 surahs. Please tell me if I can download the rest from any website. If not available, is there any recitation which is similar to his?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sawdah
01-01-2011, 05:44 AM
:sl:

I've only found surah al Anfal, al Tawbah and Ale-Imran, which I'm guessing are the 3 surahs (link) you've already got, right sister?

It says here on Kalamullah.com that Sheikh Abu Hajar al-Iraqi is held in Guantanamo Bay...

"The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "The world is prison for the believer, and Paradise for the disbeliever." (Muslim)

Hafiz Abu Hajar Al-Iraqi, (may Allah hasten his release) his background is from Iraq and was born there although of Greek origin.

He was the Imam (prayer) of the servants of Allah feesabilillah in various places, currently he is being held in Guantanamo Bay concentration Camp X-Ray, we pray to Allah to hasten his release and keep him safe.
http://www.kalamullah.com/quran.html
(under sh. Sa'ad al Ghamdi's recitations)

I've tried hard searching for other surahs that he has recited, but I can't find them, not even surah al-Fatiha. I don't think there's other recitations of this sheikh sister, sorry. I wish there were, he has a beautiful voice, mashaAllah...

By the way, there seems to already a thread on this : http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...i-various.html

If not available, is there any recitation which is similar to his?
I can't think of any sheikh at the top of my head at the moment, but inshaAllah maybe another member knows a sheikh that has similar recitation to his.

:w:

'Abd Al-Maajid
01-01-2011, 06:16 AM
^ Thank you. However I didn't download the sheikh's recitations but I liked the Ruqya post on the page.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!