/* */

View Full Version : Du'a for my best friend who is non-muslim but she want to become a Muslim

Bub
12-31-2010, 03:07 PM
Asalam Alaykium my sibling in Islam
My best friend is non Muslim but she want to become a Muslim for a better life, please do pray her to convert to Islam sooner with the help of Allah's swt inshaAllah but the problem is that she worried for her family/friends' opnion if she become a Muslim so du'a for her to seeking the beauty/light of Islam inshaAllah

Many thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IAmZamzam
12-31-2010, 10:52 PM
Put her in touch with me, if you like, and I could try to help her. Your call.

purple
12-31-2010, 10:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yahya Sulaiman
Put her in touch with me, if you like, and I could try to help her. Your call.
:sl:

I don’t think that is appropriate! Do you?
Btw @ OP Don’t trust anyone over the internet.
May Allah (swt) make it easy for your friend to convert. Ameen
:wa:

IAmZamzam
01-01-2011, 01:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ubah
Don’t trust anyone over the internet.
But you want me to trust you about that, now don't you?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
01-01-2011, 02:05 AM
Salaam

sis , it's better if u invite her to join here . So that we all can try to help her and best help comes from Allah only.

May Allah makes it easy for her , Ameen.

Sawdah
01-01-2011, 05:48 AM
:sl:

May Allah (swt) guide her and open her eyes to the beauty and light of Islam, ameen.

:w:

Bub
01-01-2011, 03:37 PM
Salam again
thank you all, she is very busy lady but i will ask her if she would like to join here inshaAllah

Muslim Woman
02-22-2011, 12:39 AM
Salaam

update ???

Bub
02-22-2011, 10:41 AM
Wasalam

I havent see her in AGESS but she invited me 2 come over 2 her yard in some weekend so inshaAllah

Endymion
02-23-2011, 12:32 PM
May Allah SWT bless her with Hidayah,guide her towards the right path and make this way easy for her.Amen.

Danah
02-24-2011, 05:07 PM
May Allah guide her to the right path soon. Please keep us updated

LightLine
02-25-2011, 09:52 AM
الله يهديها للاسلام

kite runner
02-27-2011, 07:44 AM
mashallah thats great your friend wants to revert. if shes not ready to tell family etc. then she doesn't have to tell them straight away, if this is the only thing thats holding her back then she should take shahada "secretly" and wait until she is string enough to tell her parents. In the meantime she could drop hints to her family e.g leaving a book in her room etc

indonesian
02-28-2011, 03:46 PM
i'll pray for your friend. I hope she is given the light of peace in Islam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!