/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Inconevience of using this forum

searchin4light
12-31-2010, 06:23 PM
Salaam to all

I would like to provide some constructive criticism of this forum.

I currentely percieve this forum as really hard work. I initially joined to get some feedback for some issues regarding islam and I am actually finding it more harder to post a single thread. I have submitted 3 thread posts and none have come up. I dont understand why one has to Wait for admins to approve surely freedom of speech and free dialogue is what a forum is about. None of my threads are offensive in anyway and it is actually inconvenient to wait around for your post when you really do have pressing needs to be addressed and lack muslim friends who can help provide that.

You may need to change this system and have a system in place where people can actually participate in a forum at all times and not wait around for posts to be approved a good 1 day later.

No offence intended at all but just helping other new forum users who may find this inconveninet to.

W.S

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
12-31-2010, 06:40 PM
Yes it is inconvenient and can be very irritating. But sadly they were steps we had to take as many took advantage of us when we were more lenient and caused many problems. I will go check your recent posts and approve those that need approving. If for some reason I do not approve all of them I will PM you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!