/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to get rid of magic spells?

hene
01-01-2011, 03:51 PM
Salam allakum to all brothers and sisters!

Can anyone help me, answer my question how to brake magic spell that someone put on me? I been very misfortune in my life, since someone came to my house and have gave me some weird stuff (twice). Since than, everything has gone wrong way, my life is not good at all. Lot of bad things has happen to me. Anyone help me, please.

May Allah bless you!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhaba
01-03-2011, 08:12 AM
Read Surah Al-Falaq, Surah An-Nas, Surah Al-Ikhlas, Surah Al-Kafiroon as well as Surah Al-Fatiha and Ayatul Kursi, at least 3 times twice daily (if possible 7 times, twice daily) and that should help. from someone's personal experience, reciting these for 40 days helped to remove the effect of magic.
May Allah help you and remove the effect of black magic.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!