/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My mother is very ill.

Hannah.
01-01-2011, 03:56 PM
Asalaamu'alaikum everyone,
My mother has had arthritis since the mere age of 27, and now as a middle-aged woman she is getting worse day by day. She is taking her medicine but many contain side effects; when one problem finishes, another starts. I thank Allah SWT as He sends trials on those whom He is close to, and I pray to Him that very soon she'll be okay again. She is struggling so much, with 4 children as well.. but she is always patient and thanks Allah SWT. When I look at her tears roll down my cheeks as I imagine the endless pain she must be going through. Please could you all make dua for my mother, that Allah SWT gives her good health insha'Allah.

Jazak'Allah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
01-01-2011, 06:55 PM
Insha'Allah I'll make du3a for your mother ukhty, may Allah swt grant her fast shifa'a and expiate her sins and elevate her status for all she has endured..
may Allah swt grant you all peace and prosperity and the best of the two lots..
ameen

waslamu 3lykoum wr wb

tigerkhan
01-02-2011, 05:23 AM
ALLAH SWT make all thing easy for her. and grant her a peace and happiness after this test.

ardianto
01-02-2011, 10:13 AM
:sl:

May Allah cure her illness and give her a good health again. Amin, ya Robbal Alamin.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rafeeq
01-02-2011, 10:40 AM
May Allah (SWT) grant her Shifa-e-kamila aajira.

Ansariyah
01-03-2011, 01:47 AM
Ameeen to all the above duas, May Allah swt accept it ameeen.

Amat Allah
01-03-2011, 04:08 AM
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

These days I am away from this precious place and I thought of passing by and see new posts, and by Allah ; I couldn`t just leave without telling you how precious you are to us my darling and that we will never in`shaa Allah forget you, your mother and all the Ummah; all of you in our Duaa hearts and thoughts...May Allah love you Ameeen

Be patient for your Lord`s sake then your mother my sweet heart; show her that you are strong and will always be beside her no matter what; give her your love care and your Duaa my dear...its ok honey just trust Allah and count on Him always and for ever and you will see that He The Most Merciful will give you bothe patience and strength and you will be the happiest for ever by Allah`s willing...

Praise be to Allah and peace and blessings of Allah be upon The Messenger of Allah Muhammad Bin Abdillah...

May Allah grant your precious mother speedy shifaa and keep her healthy happy pleased and close to Allah always and for ever , May Allah fill your heart my dear sister and your family with Sabir peace and comfort...

I ask Allaah The Supreme, Lord of the magnificent throne to cure your Mother

O Lord of the people, remove our sister`s mother pain and cure her, You are the One Who cures and there is no one besides You who can cure, grant her such a cure that no illness remains

Praise be to Allah and peace and blessings of Allah be upon The Messenger of Allah Muhammad Bin Abdillah...

Ameeeeeeeen

kiss your mother`s head cheeks and hands for us and give her a tight hug from us...May Allah honor you both and elevate your status in this life and in the hereafter Ameeen

and hugs and kisses for you too my dear...take care...

leaving you , my precious family of IB and my Ummah under Allah`s sight care and protection...

with all my respect and humility; your sister no matter what:

Amat Allah

Beardo
01-03-2011, 04:44 AM
Ameen to all the duas above.

May Allah Ta'ala grant her a full and quick recovery!

Hamza Asadullah
01-03-2011, 06:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Believe.x
Asalaamu'alaikum everyone,
My mother has had arthritis since the mere age of 27, and now as a middle-aged woman she is getting worse day by day. She is taking her medicine but many contain side effects; when one problem finishes, another starts. I thank Allah SWT as He sends trials on those whom He is close to, and I pray to Him that very soon she'll be okay again. She is struggling so much, with 4 children as well.. but she is always patient and thanks Allah SWT. When I look at her tears roll down my cheeks as I imagine the endless pain she must be going through. Please could you all make dua for my mother, that Allah SWT gives her good health insha'Allah.

Jazak'Allah
Asalaamu Alaikum, May Allah expiate the sins of our mothers for all the pain they suffer and may Allah raise their ranks to the highest levels of Paradise and give them shifa for he is the healer. Ameen

Muhaba
01-03-2011, 08:02 AM
read surah al-fatiha on her a lot and insha-allah Allah will cure her.

Brufen ointment works is good to stop pain, so talk to your doctor about it and try to get it for her.

also, if you use cardimoms, then stop using them, as i've seen taht they cause joint pain.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!