/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do they have Levels in the education of Islam?

Samiun
01-01-2011, 10:20 PM
:sl: to all the students of knowledge and of course my brothers and sisters in Islam. I haven't been to a school or specific class where they teach about Islam in detail. I have one class in my school which occurs 2-3 times a week which could last 1 hour or 3 minutes but that knowledge is limited and I don't think I can question difficult questions to the teacher as I have already tried before. My question is, to all of you who have experience learning and studying Islam, is there some sort of level that you have to go through in studying Islam? Like first year Fiqh, second year Aqeedah, 3rd year Akhlaq and etc2?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
01-02-2011, 03:50 AM
:sl:

I may be wrong but I really doubt if it would be possible to get an advanced Islamic education outside of an Islamic University such as is found in Saudi or Egypt.

أبو سليمان عمر
01-02-2011, 05:19 AM
yes akhi there are and first and for most is Kitab Allah then the sunnah with the correct aqeedah this are the first and most important

ardianto
01-02-2011, 10:26 AM
:sl:

You must go to Madrasah if you want to study Islamic knowledge. Then you can continue your study in Islamic University. There are many Madrasah and Islamic University in your country, I think. But if you want to study in Islamic Universities in Egypt or Saudi Arabia, that's good.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Samiun
01-04-2011, 09:14 PM
Mashallah, thank you for the replies may Allah S.W.T. reward all of you for the replies. I think that I am behind time in studying Islam, whenever I see a kid in a Masjeed reciting amazing surahs that I haven't learned or memorized, I would feel really slow and backwards. I could say that I did waste a lot of time on things that aren't related with Islam last time, but I also can say that I was always interested since I was a little kid. I still have trouble during the Khutbahs on Friday prayer when the Imam of the Masjeed starts to raise his hands, I would follow the same. When he says 'Ameen' I would also follow him by putting my hands against my face then let it go. Inshallah, I will try to find a Madrasah here if it's available.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!