/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I dont know what to do..its all my fault

fatmire230
01-01-2011, 10:29 PM
I feel so horrible I made my mother cry. It was an unintentional slip of the tongue ( i told her to go away ---i was upset in the moment about something) and now I just dont know what to do. She wont speak to me. I over heard her tell her sister that she will never talk with me like a friend every again only when she has to tell me what to do.

She is my best friend :cry: i dont know what i will do if she doesnt come around to speaking to me again.....all i want is another chance but i feel like its too late because of how upset she got. I wish i could take it back, i love her more than anything and anyone i would give up my life for her.....now im stuck idk what to do :cry: I apologized so much and I begged for her forgiveness and another chance but she wont its been days i thought she would at least talk to me by now about it and let me make it up to her what should i do?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ansariyah
01-01-2011, 11:28 PM
Sista im sure u regret this, but those words are not words u should ever say to ur mother, no matter how angry u are or watever. InshaAllah u will speak to her again.

When she least expects it, go upto her n kiss her forehead. Try also hugging her, squeeze her until she gives in. Sometimes its the unspoken that does the trick=)

Rafeeq
01-02-2011, 06:33 AM
I used to put my head in my mother's lap when I do some silly thing and she kisses me. Try this, and do not repeat it again. Ask her pardon and try to keep her please. We muslims believe that Jannah (heaven) is under the feet of mother.

Tyrion
01-02-2011, 06:45 AM
Just continue doing what you're doing, and I'm sure things will smooth themselves out over time...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamza Asadullah
01-22-2011, 02:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by fatmire230
I feel so horrible I made my mother cry. It was an unintentional slip of the tongue ( i told her to go away ---i was upset in the moment about something) and now I just dont know what to do. She wont speak to me. I over heard her tell her sister that she will never talk with me like a friend every again only when she has to tell me what to do.

She is my best friend :cry: i dont know what i will do if she doesnt come around to speaking to me again.....all i want is another chance but i feel like its too late because of how upset she got. I wish i could take it back, i love her more than anything and anyone i would give up my life for her.....now im stuck idk what to do :cry: I apologized so much and I begged for her forgiveness and another chance but she wont its been days i thought she would at least talk to me by now about it and let me make it up to her what should i do?
Asalaamu Alaikum, how are things with you and your mother now sister?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!