/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Worried about food purity

Aishath
01-01-2011, 11:38 PM
Asalaamu alaykum,

For those of you who know the brand, do you know if Amoy light soy sauce is halal? I am really worried about it because I bought it from a halal shop. However, it says that it is naturally brewed and I know naturally brewed soy sauce can have alcohol in it... BUT this one also had added falvour enhancers and colouring to it which suggested to me that it is not fully naturally brewed then...?

Maybe I shouldn't have eaten it but I think hunger impaired my judgment more than anything else and I decided to have my food. Also, I doubt everything (even milk once :O) and so I thought it would be best to ignore the doubts since I did get it from a halal shop.

I am feeling really really bad now. Is this halal??? :(

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!