/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Atheism: Incompatible with the Real human Life.

saeedalyousuf
01-02-2011, 06:52 PM
Yahoo message board: A challenge to Atheism:

"What is the real objective of the human life?"

atheistdiscussion forum:

Richard Dawkins: The Question Didn't and CANNOT ANSWER:

"S1:
What is the real objective of the human life?

S2:
Who can guarantee future existence of the universe and the human life other than the creator of the universe?

S3:
Can you seriously and honestly believe in the non-guaranteed future?

S4:
Why should any one truly devote and commit himself to a non-guaranteed future?

S5:
Is it possible for any one that you know to create any functional unit of the universe, i.e., from atoms to galaxies and from viruses to human beings, without knowledge, planning and work?

S6:
The Jews, the Christians and the Muslims are the living testimony for the works of the prophets, Mosses, Jesus and Muhammad which was demonstrated by challenging and eliminating the mightiest empires of their times i.e., the empires of the Pharaohs, the Romans, the Byzantinians and the Persians; besides establishing belief in the eternal creator of the universe. What comparable works did the atheists do to prove the credibility of atheism?"

Yahoo message board: A challenge to Atheism:

"Who or what can really satisfy the human mind and how?"

"A Challenge Question for Richard Dawkins: Failure to answer":

Saeed H H Alyousuf

Since I am not allowed to post the links I don't think that my message can fully comprehended.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!