/* */

PDA

View Full Version : why me

anonymous
01-03-2011, 03:13 PM
I am fed up of my life, i hate my life so much and i just want to end it. I hate waking up every morning. I just hate my life. Why me? Why was i born to be so unfortunate in every single way?

I got married to my Pakistani cousin and was told 2 months beforehand and yes they gave me a choice and id never even met him properly or spoken to him.

Two years on i have a child with him who has a heart condition and i really dont know how im going to live my life with him. He makes my life a misery and i just want to kiill him or me. I just hate my life. Why me? Why does everything bad happen to me?

I have nothing in common with him. I cant cook and he cant do nothing apart from answer calls in a call centre and no he was not bought up in Pakistan but he relies on his parents to do everything for me and my baby. Ive just had enough of him and i just dont know what to do

The only thing keepin me from stabbing myself is my baby and that is IT!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
01-03-2011, 04:50 PM
:sl: sis

In Islam when we make decisions, we're not meant to look back and stay in regret for the rest of our lives, look forward and think of what you can do now to make things better.

You can't blame your husband for child's heart problem, this is all by the Qadr of Allah - you just have to accept it. Complaining isn't gonna acheive anything: Start by relying on Allah to sort things out, make dua that He grants your child shifa'a, ask Allah to make your husband more successful, ask Him to create a greater bond between you two, more interests etc.

In marriage even the most perfect seeming couples end up having problems when they don't practise their deen. You need to make sure you're doing everything that Allah requires of you, pray all your salaah, stay away from things which are forbidden etc. When you're obeying Allah's commands you'll see the difference in your life. Your husband will have to do the same, get him to pray if he doesn't already.

InshAllah give it a go and see what happens

Muslim Woman
01-03-2011, 04:57 PM
Salaam sis

life a test for hereafter , pl have patience. All Prophets pbut went through many
hardships but they never loose hope in Allah's mercy. Remember , Allâh burdens not a person beyond his scope. Surah Baqarah Ayat 286.

also know that :
“……..and never give up hope of Allah's Mercy. Certainly no one despairs of Allah's Mercy, except the people who disbelieve." [Quran, Yusuf (Joseph) 12:87]

may Allah grants what is best for your hereafter , Ameen.

Read Quran , offer extra salat regularly. Also read some good Islamic articles.

a link:
How do we remain steadfast in our faith in times of Calamity and Hardship

?

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/prin....asp?TID=14517

ardianto
01-03-2011, 05:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
im fed up of my life i hate my life so much i just want to end it i hate wakin up every morning i just hate my life why me why was i born to be so unfortunate in every single way
Don't wake up in the morning, sister, but wake up before the dawn. Do Salah Subh on time, then continue with dhikr or recite Qur'an.

Bring yourself closer to Allah. Insha Allah, you will have new spirit and new power to solve your problem.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummu Sufyaan
01-04-2011, 08:30 AM
:sl:
life can be difficult. life can be very crap aswell. but the best medicine to this is 3ibadah (worship). that will be about the only thing that will keep you sane....other than that, dont hold your breath that anything or anyone else will help you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!