/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dua for Financial Situation

gs450la
01-05-2011, 01:03 AM
:sl:

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

As you are already aware of my parent's are in the process of separating. This means they are also dividing up finances as well. They own a business which they have been running together and are trying to sell at the moment. They were planning on selling this anyways for the past 2 years due to the economic situation. Our overheads are very high and it is very slow.

Alhumdulillah, there is a larger corporation who has shown some interest in incorporating it and perhaps even hiring my parent's as employee's with a semi-stable income. This would at least help both my parent's pay their bills and give them good health benefits (which would be very important granted the stress they face and their age). My dad has put everything together and the gentleman is coming to look at the business building and other info later on in the week. I am praying that this works out for them as this will be a big help to my parent's. At least if they have some financial support and stability, things will be a little less stressful for them and for my brother in light of what our family is going through with my sister. Is there anything I should recite before the gentleman comes to look at the business? Please make dua that this goes through as this will be really helpful and a huge comfort for us.

On another note, they are going to have to sell the house. Which is actually a good thing as the payments are very high and it is a big financial expense every month. This will help to relieve some stress. However, with the dwindling economic situation (on a global level), real estate prices in our area have really dropped. A few real estate agents have looked at our home and have told us it is going to be very difficult to get a fair price on the house given the plethora of short sales, foreclosures and the general price at which similar homes are being sold. My parent's have to sell it for a certain amount in order to not loose some of the savings that they put in it, so I'm praying that things pick up soon and we get a good price in which we don't loose any more money.

I know these things are very trivial in light of the fact that our family is disintegrating, but I just want to make sure that my parent's and siblings are in a decent position so that they will be to at least not struggle financially.

I really feel a lot better after posting on these forums as it is nice to have people who listen. I appreciate and pray for everyone's success.

Sincerely,
Ehsan

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!