/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Question about praying...

Nonnie
01-05-2011, 07:58 PM
I have a quick question...

When Muslim women pray, is it necessary to remove the headscarves in preparation for praying? I know many people like to create more elaborate styles with their scarves so it seems like it would be time-consuming to take them off and redo them several times per day.

I admit, I have not yet taken my shahadah, but insha'Allah, I will be ready soon, and I already have been wearing the hijab (part-time) and preparing myself for several months. I just want to know all the information before taking such a big commitment.

Thank you!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
muslimah_91
01-05-2011, 09:52 PM
i think it would be easier to take it off to make Wudu. You will wash your forehead and ears. I usually take it off.....

Esther462
01-13-2011, 05:31 PM
I sometimes take my hijab off for Wudu, sometimes I dont. It depends on where I am and how Ive put my hijab on my head. I always wear it for prayer as your ment to.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!