/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Want to see the REAL appearance of Almighty Allah everyday?

Hamza Asadullah
01-06-2011, 12:41 AM
What more could one ever ask for in the whole of eternity than to see the REAL appearance of Almighty Allah EVERYDAY? That would be beyond one's wildest dreams right?

Well this is actually possible everyday!

Read the following:

Sayyidina Ibn ‘Umar Radiyallahu ‘Anhu says, Sayyidina Rasulullah Sallallahu ‘Alayhi Wasallam said: "The one with the lowest rank from among the inhabitants of Jannah will be that person who will be able to see his gardens, wives, luxuries, servants and things of enjoyment to the distance of one thousand years. The one with the highest stage will be the person who will see the countenance of Allah Ta‘aala morning and evening.... " - (Ahmed, Tirmithi, Mishkaat)

Subhaanallah! Nothing is more beautiful, amazing or precious in the whole of the heavens and the Earth than to see the Real appearance of Almighty Allah EVERYDAY!

Can you imagine the chance of seeing the one who created EVERYTHING we can see, touch, feel, sense, hear and imagine EVERYDAY?

We all have the chance of gaining this opportunity to see the appearence of Almighty Allah everyday and our chance to to gain this opportunity is how we live our life in this world until we die.

If we do our very best to live everyday to worship and to please Allah and to refrain from anything that displeases or angers him then we have the chance of gaining the high ranks in Jannah so that we can see the appearance of Almighty Allah everyday!

Sayyidina Suhayb Radiyallahu ‘Anhu narrates that Nabi Sallallahu ‘Alayhi Wasallam said: "When the people of Jannah enter into Jannah, Allah Ta‘aala will say: ‘Do you want Me to increase anything for you?' They will say: ‘Did you not illuminate our countenance; did You not enter us into Jannah and save us from Jahannam.’" He (further) says: "Then the veils will be lifted and they will see the countenance of Allah. From whatever they had been granted, nothing will be more beloved then seeing their Rabb." (Muslim, Mishkaat).

Oh Allah please give us all the opportunity to gain the highest ranks in Jannah so that we may see your countenance everyday! Ameen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Endymion
01-06-2011, 12:32 PM
Good reminder.Thanks for sharing Hamza.And Amen to your doaa :)

Predator
01-06-2011, 08:55 PM
Didnt Allah (s.w.t) say that we cant see him. ?

7:143

And when Musa came at Our appointed time and his Lord spoke to him, he said: My Lord! show me (Thyself), so that I may look upon Thee. He said: You cannot see Me but look at the mountain, if it remains firm in its place, then will you see Me; but when his Lord manifested His glory to the mountain He made it crumble and Musa fell down in a swoon; then when he recovered, he said: Glory be to Thee, I turn to Thee, and I am the first of the believers.

what does the word countenance imply in the above hadiths ?

Ramadhan
01-06-2011, 10:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Airforce
In my layperson's understanding, none of us can ever see Allah SWT in this world/universe, but some of the most pious and blessed ones who will be in the most upper level of jannah will be able to see Allah SWT in the jannah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamza Asadullah
01-07-2011, 04:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Airforce
Didnt Allah (s.w.t) say that we cant see him. ?

7:143

And when Musa came at Our appointed time and his Lord spoke to him, he said: My Lord! show me (Thyself), so that I may look upon Thee. He said: You cannot see Me but look at the mountain, if it remains firm in its place, then will you see Me; but when his Lord manifested His glory to the mountain He made it crumble and Musa fell down in a swoon; then when he recovered, he said: Glory be to Thee, I turn to Thee, and I am the first of the believers.

Asalaamu Alaikum, In this world Almighty Allah cannot be seen:

Also, Hadrat Imām-i Ghazālī (RA) says, “It is not possible to see Allahu ta’ālā in the world” (Ihyā).

Since it is impossible to see Allahu ta’ālā in the world, Hadrat Āisha (RA) said, “He who says that the Messenger of Allah saw Allahu ta’ālā has told a lie” (Bukhārī).

The Holy Qur’an declares clearly that in the Hereafter Believers will see Allahu ta’ālā before and after they enter Paradise:

(Faces shining brightly [Believers] on the Day of Resurrection will look at their Rabb.) [Sūrat-ul-Qiyāmah, 22-23]

The purport of a well-known hadīth-i sharīf is as follows:

On a fourteenth night (of the lunar month), Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) looked at the full moon and said:

(As you see that moon in the sky clearly, you [Believers] will see your Rabb in such a clear manner [in Paradise].) [Bukhārī, Muslim, Ibni Māja, Tirmudhī, Abū Dawud, Nasāī, Imām-i Ahmad, Ibni Huzayma, Ibni Hibbān]

Rasūlullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) explained the phrase “even more than it” that appears in the 26th verse of Yūnus Sūra, which purports as follows, “For those who do good deeds is Husnā [Paradise] and even more than it” as ru’yat (seeing Allahu ta’ālā) and stated, “You will see your Rabb clearly on the Day of Judgement as you see the full moon” (Bukhārī).

In the Hereafter Believers will see Allahu ta’ālā before and after they enter Paradise. (Nuhbat-ul-La’ālī)

Disbelievers will be deprived of the blessing of seeing Allah in His attribute of Jamāl(his true beauty). The purport of an āyah (Qur’anic verse) is as follows:

(They [disbelievers] will be deprived of seeing their Rabb [in His attribute of Jamāl(his true beauty)] on that Day.) [Sūrat-ul-Mutaffifīn, 15] But they will see him in his wrath.

So the Question is: Will the Believers in Paradise see Almighty Allah any time they want?

Seeing Him will be of two kinds: general and particular.

General seeing lasts as much as a Friday day. A hadīth declares:

(Allahu ta’ālā will show Himself to the dwellers of Paradise on every Friday.) [Al-Jāmi’ As-Saghīr]

People in Paradise are not equal in particular seeing. They will see Him according to their perfection in knowledge and deeds. Those who are in the highest degree will see Him all the time. (Farāid-ul-Fawāid)

In Paradise Allahu ta’ālā will address Believers, “My servants, what more would you like Me to give you?” And He will show His Jamāl (beauty) in a manner free from place. (Miftāh-ul-Janna)

On the Day of Judgement, He will be seen by disbelievers in His Wrath and Glory, and by pious Muslims in His Kindness and Beauty. Believers will see Him in Paradise in His attribute of Jamāl. (I’tiqād-nāma by Mawlānā Khālid-i Baghdādī)

So it is clear that in the hereafter Almighty Allah will be seen but in different ways. His true beauty will ONLY be seen by the inhabitants of Paradise. For them they will see him at least once a week on Fridays but those with higher positions will be able to see him more often inshallah.

Allah has made it possible for ALL Muslims to gain the higher ranks of Jannah so that we can be the fortunate ones who get to see Almighty Allah whenever we want to. NOTHING can be more pleasurable in Paradise than seeing the beauty of Allah.

The ONLY thing stopping us from gaining these high positions is ourselves. We know what we need to do to get there and all we have to do now is act and not delay a second more but to do EVERYTHING in our daily lives to please Allah and to refrain from anything that may displease or anger him.

Let us make dua for Almighty Allah to enable us to be of those fortunate ones who make it to the higher ranks who wil be able to see the beauty of Allah anytime they want. Ameen

Hamza Asadullah
01-16-2011, 04:42 PM
Sayyidina Abii Sa‘iid Radiyallahu ‘Anhu says, Sayyidina Rasulullah Sallallahu ‘Alayhi Wasallam said: "Allah Ta‘aala will say to the people of Jannah: ‘O people of Jannah.’ They will reply: ‘Here we are O our Rabb and we are ready to obey. And all good is in Your Hands.’ He will say: ‘Are you satisfied and contended?' They will say: ‘O our Rabb, why should we not be happy, when You have given us that which You have not given anyone from among Your creation.’ He will say: ‘Must I not give you something better than that.’ They will say: ‘O our Rabb, what can be better than that?’ He will say: ‘I have forever bestowed My favour and pleasure upon you. I will never ever become angry (with you) after this.’" – Agreed upon, Mishkaat.

selsebil
01-17-2011, 10:36 AM
Assalaam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,
" Wa ileyhil maseer" ‘And with Him all things have their end.’
That is, human beings are sent to this world, which is the realm of trial and examination, with the important duties of trading and acting as officials. After they have concluded their trading, accomplished their duties, and completed their service, they will return and meet once more with their Generous Master and Glorious Creator Who sent them forth in the first place. Leaving this transient realm, they will be honoured and elevated to the presence of grandeur in the realm of permanence. That is to say, being delivered from the turbulence of causes and from the obscure veils of intermediaries, they will meet with their Merciful Sustainer without veil at the seat of His eternal majesty. Everyone will find his Creator, True Object of Worship, Sustainer, Lord, and Owner and will know Him directly. Thus, this phrase proclaims the following joyful news, which is greater than all the rest:
“O mankind! Do you know where you are going and to where you are being impelled? As is stated at the end of the Thirty-Second Word of Risale-i Nur, a thousand years of happy life in this world cannot be compared to one hour of life in Paradise. And a thousand years of life in Paradise cannot be compared to one hour’s vision of the sheer loveliness of the Beauteous One of Glory. You are going to the sphere of His mercy, and to His presence.
“The loveliness and beauty in all the creatures of this world and in those metaphorical beloveds by which you are so stricken and obsessed and for which you are so desirous, are but a sort of shadow of the manifestation of His beauty and of the loveliness of His Names; and all Paradise with all of its subtle wonders, a single manifestation of His mercy; and all longing and love and allurement and captivation, but a flash of the love of the Eternal Worshipful One and Everlasting Beloved. And you are going to the sphere of His presence. You are being summoned to Paradise, which is an eternal feasting place. Since this is so, it is not with weeping that you enter the grave, but smiling with expectation.”
The phrase announces this good news as well: “O mankind! Do not be apprehensive imagining that you are going to extinction, non-existence, nothingness, darkness, oblivion, decay, and dissolution, and that you will drown in multiplicity. You are going not to extinction, but to permanence. You are being impelled not to non-existence, but to perpetual existence. You are going to enter not darkness, but the world of light. And you are returning to your true owner, to the seat of the Pre-Eternal Monarch. You will not drown in multiplicity, you will take your rest in the sphere of Unity. You are bound not for separation, but for union.”

Hamza Asadullah
01-20-2011, 02:58 AM
Sayyidina Jariir bin ‘Abdullah Radiyallahu ‘Anhu says, Sayyidina Rasulullah Sallallahu ‘Alayhi Wasallam said: "You will openly see your Rabb." In a narration it is stated: "We were sitting by Sayyidina Rasulullah Sallallahu ‘Alayhi Wasallam. He observed the moon of laylatul badr (the fourteenth night of the lunar month) and said: ‘You will see your Rabb in the same manner that you are seeing this moon. You will not endure trouble when seeing Him. (Like people are troubled when going to see the regal and notables of this world).’" - Agreed upon, Mishkaat.

Hamza Asadullah
01-29-2011, 03:46 AM
Sayyidina Suhayb Radiyallahu ‘Anhu narrates that Nabi Sallallahu ‘Alayhi Wasallam said: "When the people of Jannah enter into Jannah, Allah Ta‘aala will say: ‘Do you want Me to increase anything for you?' They will say: ‘Did you not illuminate our countenance; did You not enter us into Jannah and save us from Jahannam.’" He (further) says: "Then the veils will be lifted and they will see the countenance of Allah. From whatever they had been granted, nothing will be more beloved then seeing their Rabb." - Muslim, Mishkaat.

Hamza Asadullah
04-24-2011, 06:14 AM
Sayyidina Jaabir Radiyallahu ‘Anhu reports from Nabi Sallallahu ‘Alayhi Wasallam that: "The inhabitants of Jannah will be indulging in blessings and pleasure. Suddenly, a nur (light) will rise before them. They will raise their heads and see Allah Subhaanahu Wa Ta‘aala appear before them. It will be said: ‘Assalamu‘alaykum O people of Jannah.’ This is also the tafsir of the aayah: "The word from a Merciful Lord (for them) is: Peace!’ -Surah Yasin, 57. Allah Ta‘aala will see them and they will see Allah Ta‘aala. While they see the countenance of Allah Ta‘aala they will not turn towards any of the other blessings and pleasures till He conceals Himself. His nur (light) will remain." – Ibn Maajah, Mishkaat.

Hamza Asadullah
11-12-2011, 02:38 AM
A Meeting With Allah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-O3gLurzSI

~ Sabr ~
05-28-2012, 01:59 PM
:salamext:

Excellent thread, MashaAllaah.

Hamza Asadullah
11-05-2012, 09:14 PM
Knowing the beautiful names of Allah:

The Prophet (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) said, "Allah has ninety-nine
names, i.e. one-hundred minus one, and whoever knows them will go to
Paradise." (Bukhari Vol. 3 : No. 894)

So to really know Allah then we should all endevour to know him by his beautiful names.

There is NO greater pleasure in this world than to know Allah and NO pleasure greater in the next world than to see the countenance of Allah in Paradise.

May Allah give us all the ability to know him through his beautiful names and to see his countenance everyday in Paradise. Ameen

Hamza Asadullah
07-20-2014, 02:21 PM
Are you ready to meet Allah?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!