/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaam Alaykoom

muslim012
01-06-2011, 04:37 AM
Been a member for over a year now and been reading many post during that time. Now I feel like contributing from all the experience that have come to me reading islamicboards topics and a lot more! So I hope I get what I am looking for!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rafeeq
01-06-2011, 02:09 PM
:w:

Although you are old member, but wanting to become an active member now, welcome once again.

PouringRain
01-06-2011, 05:18 PM
Welcome here..... then and now.

ardianto
01-06-2011, 05:36 PM
Wa' alaikumsalam.

Welcome back to Islamicboard. :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-06-2011, 05:48 PM
Wa`Alaaykum Salaam Wa rahmatullaah

Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy your stay here insha`Allaah

May you benefit from the forum also.

..peace..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!