/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalam wa 3leykom ! ( Im New ! )

Amira_Zelda
01-06-2011, 10:22 PM
Salam everyone ! My name is Jessica and im from Laredo,Texas USA... I am so happy to have found a forum where i can grow as a Muslim.. i really needed to find a community where I can have my questions answered, where I can also receive comfort and advice from my brothers and sisters <3

I would also like to share my story on how I converted to Islam.. but i'll post that on the "New Muslims" section :shade:

Love you all ! :sl: !!! :Crescent:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S.Belle
01-06-2011, 11:46 PM
Welcome to the forum sis
hope u enjoy it here

Ramadhan
01-06-2011, 11:53 PM
:wa:

Welcome to the forum and may you have enjoyable and beneficial stay!
I hope we can learn something from you and help you learn as well

Amat Allah
01-07-2011, 05:34 AM
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

wellcome my sweet heart to IB forum as a precious and dear member of our big family ^^

please enjoy your stay my dear and never hesitate asking your brothers and sisters about anything you want in`shaa Allah ^^

May Allah love you and reward you with the highest level of the Paradise without being reckoning and all the Ummah Aameen

love you too...

take care of your precious self...

leaving you under Allah`s sight, care and protection...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd Al-Maajid
01-07-2011, 06:35 AM
:sl:
Welcome to the forum.

:D

Ansariyah
01-07-2011, 12:21 PM

Sistaa! Welcome=)

Do u get called Jess alot? :p

aadil77
01-07-2011, 03:08 PM

Welcome onboard :shade:, you'll feel at home here

feel free to post up your questions

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-07-2011, 03:34 PM
Wa`3laaykum Salaam Wa rahmatullaah sis : D

Welcome to the forum and we are glad to have you here.

You`ve come to the right place :D, and feel free to ask any questions you may have and we shall try our best to reply.

Looking forward to your posts indeedy.

..peace..

Perseveranze
01-07-2011, 05:20 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

Welcome to the forums :) Looking forward to hearing your story.

PouringRain
01-08-2011, 03:42 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Rafeeq
01-08-2011, 07:53 AM
:w:

Welcome to the forum Jessica, hope you will have fun here.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!