/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for me

Samkurd
01-07-2011, 04:24 AM
Salaam Alaikum,

Im 20 years old and i have been away from home for around 5 months. I got back home to London 2 days ago but the moment i landed back home i got sick.

Im only home for 8 days and its such a shame i am sick i would really love to spend time with my friends and family, my grandfather has a heart condition and i cannot see him until i am better...

I have so much faith in Allah, i hold Allah so close to my heart because Allah has gotten me through so much, and opened up paths for me when i needed help.

I have a really bad headache and nasal congestion and sore throat, ive been sticking to a natural healthy diet and herbal teas but it seems to be progressing.

Please brothers and sisters, please pray for me to get better, send me your positive energy and please pray to Allah to make me and my grandpa better and healthy again. I will pray for all of you. I will really appreciate this!

Faith is so strong, i believe Allah will help me with some of your help!

Thanks to all of you

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tigerkhan
01-07-2011, 10:48 AM
Bro Allah SWT makes all things easy for u and always keeps u in HIS amman.

Hamza Asadullah
01-22-2011, 03:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Samkurd
Salaam Alaikum,

Im 20 years old and i have been away from home for around 5 months. I got back home to London 2 days ago but the moment i landed back home i got sick.

Im only home for 8 days and its such a shame i am sick i would really love to spend time with my friends and family, my grandfather has a heart condition and i cannot see him until i am better...

I have so much faith in Allah, i hold Allah so close to my heart because Allah has gotten me through so much, and opened up paths for me when i needed help.

I have a really bad headache and nasal congestion and sore throat, ive been sticking to a natural healthy diet and herbal teas but it seems to be progressing.

Please brothers and sisters, please pray for me to get better, send me your positive energy and please pray to Allah to make me and my grandpa better and healthy again. I will pray for all of you. I will really appreciate this!

Faith is so strong, i believe Allah will help me with some of your help!

Thanks to all of you
Asalaamu Alaikum, How are you and your Grandpa now? Hope you are in the best state of health and imaan inshallah. May Allah give you and your Grandpa shifa and the best of this world and the next. Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!