Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-07-2011, 04:04 PM
Subhaan`Allaah

Jazakallaahu`Khaayran!

noorseeker
01-07-2011, 04:39 PM
Thanks for uploading bro qazzy, long time no hear from you

Ive heard it before, but didnt think to upload

Last i heard they are planning to make up to 10-20 thousand of this talk and hand it out to the youth for free

purple
01-07-2011, 04:56 PM
:sl:

Wow this is a powerful talk! Jazakallaahu`Khaayran!
:wa:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
qassy!
01-07-2011, 07:24 PM
Allhumdillia its a very powerful speech, ive sent it to all my boys!! H

ibnsalaf
01-07-2011, 07:41 PM
brothers should burn the full lecture on cds and give it out, the streets (muslims) needs this CDs

qassy!
01-07-2011, 11:54 PM
I think all muslims youths especially in western countries, even older late 20's should listen to this.

Rafeeq
01-08-2011, 08:05 AM
powerful speech.............

SafaAuditore
08-18-2011, 02:58 AM
Omgg this is the most powerful thing i've ever listened to... i'm a girl, so i don't really do any of this stuff but ****nnn did it affect me O.O
Thanks for postin this bro..

noorseeker
08-18-2011, 03:45 AM

Well i know this was posted somewhere, but i thought id put these two vids together

Here Part 2 , it was in my area and was talking about stuff happening

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCB756C7kmk

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!