/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Diet plans!!!!!!!

Musalman
01-08-2011, 08:42 AM
Can anyone share their diet plan with me?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S.Belle
01-13-2011, 05:23 PM
eat 6 times a day and dont eat after 7pm
breakfast ( mostly egg whites, fruit, and whole grains)
snack (handful of nuts)
Lunch ( 4 oz of meat, along with veggies and fruit)
snack (apple)
Dinner (4 oz of meat along with veggies and fruit)
snack (cup of fruit)

Esther462
01-13-2011, 05:41 PM
If your in the UK, Irland or USA, I recomend Slimming World. Its very flexible with food. Ive been doing for a while now and Ive lost weight on it, alhumdillah. It welcomes men and women.

gohar98
01-15-2011, 02:28 PM
Is it a website [slimming world]?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Musalman
01-15-2011, 03:09 PM
Yes. It is a website. Thanks to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NaseerChoudhury
01-15-2011, 04:53 PM
Salaam Brothers and Sisters

I know a lot of Muslims by now have heard of the Serious Sausage company by now. It's the first free range Halal sausage company, full of the finest meat and non processed and ethical. Well good news dear Brothers and Sisters, the company now does deliveries in the Birmingham area, as well as Luton, Bedfordshire, Cambridge and Oxford.

As I've just joined this forum I am not yet allowed to post links, so just google serious sausage and it will be the first result at the top. If your'ew interested and feeling a little pekish then email us your orders Insh'Allah.

Fantastic flavours and they taste delicious.

Jazakalah.

Musalman
01-15-2011, 05:21 PM
Thanks for the information bro.

Esther462
01-15-2011, 09:22 PM
Slimming World is a website. I also attened the weekly groups to get weight and find out whats new on the diet and buy the books and magerzen.

gohar98
01-16-2011, 10:12 AM
How much weight have you managed to lose?????????

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!