/* */

PDA

View Full Version : returning/selling haram goods

anonymous
01-09-2011, 12:06 PM
:sl:

salam i want to return some used games to the shop (i bought em frm there). at the shop they will buy your used games and sell them on (u dont get a full refund cus the games are used). when i bought them i thought they were halal basically Gta 4 and others, but now i know theyre haram i want to get rid of them.

are they halal to return in such manner or should i dispose of them instead?

i dont want to discuss if the games are halal or not, ive come to a desicion they are...

jazaks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
01-22-2011, 02:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
:sl:

salam i want to return some used games to the shop (i bought em frm there). at the shop they will buy your used games and sell them on (u dont get a full refund cus the games are used). when i bought them i thought they were halal basically Gta 4 and others, but now i know theyre haram i want to get rid of them.

are they halal to return in such manner or should i dispose of them instead?

i dont want to discuss if the games are halal or not, ive come to a desicion they are...

jazaks
Asalaamu Alaikum, you should return it to its owner or where you bought it from inshallah.

And Allah knows best in all matters

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!