/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Um Yasin from Sweden!

umyasin
01-09-2011, 01:54 PM
Al-salam ou alikom dear brothers and sisters,

My name is Hanan, 29 years old, social scientists, mother of two children. I live in Sweden and trying to follow the quran and sunnah as much as possible. I am also trying to provide for my living through internet. welcome to visit my new site about Black seed. Indeed it is a cure for every diseases except death ( reported by al-bukhari).

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-09-2011, 01:58 PM
Wa`3laaykum As-salaam Wa rahmatullaah Wa barahkaatuh sister

Welcome to the forum and hope you will enjoy your stay here insha`Allaah.

may you also benefit yourself from this forum, and may we learn from each other.

..peace..

- Qatada -
01-09-2011, 05:27 PM
:wasalamext

Welcome to the forums :) We ask Allah that your business is a success with alot of barakah ameen.

Rafeeq
01-14-2011, 04:54 AM
Welcome to the forum umyasin.

May Allah bless you.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Amat Allah
01-14-2011, 11:32 AM
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa barakaatuh

wellcome my sweet heart you are with your family here ^^. May Allah love you and reward you with the highest level of the Paradise without being reckoning Ameeeen

PouringRain
01-15-2011, 05:16 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!