/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Driving test :\

-Fallen Angel-
01-10-2011, 06:48 PM
Mine is on thursday... hopefully it goes well, Inshallah. I don't want to fail again. :exhausted
But it should be better than last time, i'm a lot more calmer but you never know :P
Can anybody lend me some dua?? Jazakallah Khair. :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
nature
01-10-2011, 08:57 PM
:sl:

http://www.islamawareness.net/Dua/Fortress/096.html

Best of luck, inshallah you pass. Ive done this plenty of times, so know how tough it can be.

:wa:

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-10-2011, 09:08 PM
Assalaamu`Alaaykum

Put your trust in Allaah and Allaah Swt will make it easy for you, try not to become too nervous and just take your time in the Manouvers. And like mentioned in the message under your nick "Never give up", follow that advice it is very useful.

May Allaah Swt ease this test of yours and those of this dunya Ameen

..peace..

-Fallen Angel-
01-10-2011, 11:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nature

http://www.islamawareness.net/Dua/Fortress/096.html

Best of luck, inshallah you pass. Ive done this plenty of times, so know how tough it can be.

Thanks for that :)

format_quote Originally Posted by Pєαяℓ σf Wιѕ∂σм
Assalaamu`Alaaykum

Put your trust in Allaah and Allaah Swt will make it easy for you, try not to become too nervous and just take your time in the Manouvers. And like mentioned in the message under your nick "Never give up", follow that advice it is very useful.

May Allaah Swt ease this test of yours and those of this dunya Ameen

..peace..
Yea i'm not so worried about my driving ability, i just tihink i may do something dumb in it. It's happened before, but thanks. Should all go well and i'll pass this time Inshallah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Beardo
01-10-2011, 11:54 PM
Ugh. Another new driver to drive like a snail. x___X How many times I've had to cut you guys off...

But you have my duas inshallah. x) May Allah Ta'ala make it easy for you and grant you success!

nature
01-19-2011, 12:33 PM

How did you get on ? did you pass ?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!