/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Trustworthy websites to learn from?

Tyrion
01-11-2011, 02:29 AM
I was wondering if you guys could give me a quick list of Islamic sites out there that you feel are relatively trustworthy... (and maybe a list of those you feel aren't... with reasons :p) There are so many Islamic sites out there, and I've been to a lot of them... But I'd like to know which ones you feel are sites we can really trust. Thanks. :D

Oh, and I should mention that non-Muslim responses would be appreciated as well... It'll be interesting to hear what sites our non-Muslim members trust to get Islamic information, and maybe more knowledgeable members can let us know if those sites that are mentioned are any good. :p

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
01-11-2011, 11:47 AM
:sl:

IslamOnline

Islam QA

Bilal Philips <- - - There is a good section on Islamic books. It also recommends good Islamic websites and bad ones.

Tyrion
01-11-2011, 12:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
:sl:

IslamOnline

Islam QA

Bilal Philips <- - - There is a good section on Islamic books. It also recommends good Islamic websites and bad ones.

Thanks. :D I've heard some iffy things about the first two sites you mentioned, but I've always found them incredibly helpful. Good to hear you do too. :p Never been to or heard of the third site though...

Have you heard anything about understanding-islam.com?

Ansariyah
01-11-2011, 12:44 PM
Wat exactly ru after? Islamic Forums or Just Islamic sites to read to gain knowledge?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tyrion
01-11-2011, 12:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
Just Islamic sites to read to gain knowledge?
^Yeah, more like that.

I think this is one of the better Islamic forums out there, so I won't be looking for a new one. :p

Ansariyah
01-11-2011, 01:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tyrion

^Yeah, more like that.

I think this is one of the better Islamic forums out there, so I won't be looking for a new one. :p
I often visit www. Kalamullah.com Hope u like it too I'a.

Ramadhan
01-11-2011, 02:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tyrion
I think this is one of the better Islamic forums out there, so I won't be looking for a new one.
I think this is the best Islamic forum out there.

:)

Perseveranze
01-11-2011, 02:26 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

I know this is a forum, but it's very focused on refuting and talking about things in detail, which is useful. Some really intelligent people there, Check it out - http://www.islamic-life.com/forums/

Tyrion
01-12-2011, 07:28 AM
So does anybody know anything about understanding-islam.com? It's been recommended to me by a few people.

GuestFellow
01-12-2011, 12:28 PM
^ I never been on that website. I'll have a look.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!