/* */

PDA

View Full Version : song on youtube

elina
01-11-2011, 12:50 PM
I was browsing on youtube the other day mainly about salat but you know how one link leads to another.... so i clicked a link and wandered off to the kitchen and heard a really nice song...the only bit i can remember is it had a line in it saying 'Allah doesnt care what you look like' or something like that.... before i came back in the room my friend shut down the youtube page as she was googling something....does anyone have any idea what song this was please? I would really like to listen to it again (and again...) not much to go on i know ..sorry..... i cant check history as my browsing page is set to not save any... thank you :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Perseveranze
01-11-2011, 06:04 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

No idea :S But the line is true, Allah(swt) looks at the heart and if that's ugly then your in trouble.

elina
01-16-2011, 04:32 PM
Wa laikum As Salaam

ah so true :)

SlaveOfGod
01-16-2011, 08:21 PM
Was it in English? And did get the artist's name?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Samiun
01-17-2011, 10:22 AM
:sl:, check your youtube history if you have a youtube account.

elina
01-17-2011, 05:26 PM
salaam slaveofgod and Nbeel

the song was in english but i dont know the artist as it was a background tune to a video i was watching :(

i do have a youtube account but i wasnt signed in :(

thank you both :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!