/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help!! Me

muslimah_91
01-11-2011, 09:58 PM
Okay today I lost my new expensive phone. I left it at the college library. I am so angry. What should I do to calm myself down. Make Dua for me that whoever took my phone will take it to Lost and FOUND!.............:cry::cry::cry:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
01-11-2011, 10:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah_91
Okay today I lost my new expensive phone. I left it at the college library. I am so angry. What should I do to calm myself down. Make Dua for me that whoever took my phone will take it to Lost and FOUND!.............:cry::cry::cry:
Quickly while the phone still has a charge on it. Call your number and if somebody answers, Thank them for finding your phone and ask them to drop it off at Lost and found. Offer them a reward for finding it. Usually people who find lost phones use them until the battery dies and then throw it away. Inshallah somebody who found yours may have some compassion and even if they use up the time on it will leave it where you can get it.

It is my Dua your phone will soon be returned.

muslimah_91
01-12-2011, 06:31 AM
Thanks for the Advice. my phone was taken very fast. in the blink of an eye. I don't think it will be returned. I will hope for the best though:). ALso I disconnected the phone.and whoever has it only has to take out the sim card and buy and 10 dollar charger. I don't think anyone would through away new phone.

muslimah_91
01-13-2011, 03:53 AM
Alhamdulilah!....I found it in the lost and found!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abdul-Raouf
01-13-2011, 04:29 AM
^^^^ Alhamdulillah.

'Abd Al-Maajid
01-13-2011, 05:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah_91
Thanks for the Advice. my phone was taken very fast. in the blink of an eye.
So, you were wrong. It wasn't stolen...:hmm:

Amat Allah
01-13-2011, 06:16 AM
^____^ Alhamdulillah...

Muslim Woman
01-13-2011, 08:58 AM
Salaam

:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!