/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is there an Ahadiths thread?

جوري
01-13-2011, 03:04 AM
If there is please merge this with it..

I get these nice ahadith by email and I really like them, good way to learn so I am going to share the one I received today:

رب اغفر لي ولوالدي، رب ارحمهما كما ربياني صغيرا
عَنْ بُرَيْدَةَ الأَسْلَمِيِّ رَضِيَ الله عَنْهُ قَالَ: قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ: "مَا يُخْرِجُ رَجُلٌ شَيْئًا مِنْ الصَّدَقَةِ حَتَّى يَفُكَّ عَنْهَا لَحْيَيْ سَبْعِينَ شَيْطَانًا". أخرجه البيهقي فى شعب الإيمان (3/257 ، رقم 3474) .أحمد (5/350 ، رقم 23012) ، والحاكم (1/577 ، رقم 1521) وأخرجه أيضًا : ابن خزيمة (1 / 248 / 2) و الطبراني في " الأوسط " (1 / 90 / 1 - زوائد المعجمين) وصححه الألباني في " السلسلة الصحيحة " (3 / 264). لحيي: كناية عن الوسوسة. لأن الصدقة على وجهها إنما يقصد بها ابتغاء مرضاة اللّه والشياطين بصدد منع الإنسان من نيل هذه الدرجة العظمى فلا يزالون يأبون في صده عن ذلك لأن المال شقيق الروح فإذا بذله في سبيل اللّه فإنما يكون برغمهم جميعاً ولهذا كان ذلك أقوى دليلاً على استقامته وصدق نيته ونصوح طويته.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tyrion
01-13-2011, 03:19 AM
If you're going to share it, then could you translate it as well? I'd wager that most of the people who open this thread won't be able to read/understand Arabic, so they'd be missing out on any benefit/knowledge the Hadith could have provided...

جوري
01-14-2011, 12:56 AM
عَنْ أَبِي رَيْحَانَةَ رَضِيَ الله عَنْهُ قَالَ: قَالَ رَسُولُ اللهِ صَلَّى الله عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ: "حُرِّمَتِ النَّارُ عَلَى عَيْنٍ دَمَعَتْ مِنْ خَشْيَةِ اللهِ، حُرِّمَتِ النَّارُ عَلَى عَيْنٍ سَهِرَتْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللهِ، حُرِّمَتِ النَّارُ عَلَى عَيْنٍ غَضَّتْ عَنْ مَحَارِمِ اللهِ". أخرجه الحاكم (2/92 ، رقم 2432) وقال : صحيح الإسناد . وأخرجه أيضًا : أحمد (4/134 ، رقم 17252) ، والطبراني فى الأوسط (8/316 ، رقم 8741) وصححه الألباني (السلسلة الصحيحة، 2232).

جوري
01-14-2011, 12:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tyrion
If you're going to share it, then could you translate it as well? I'd wager that most of the people who open this thread won't be able to read/understand Arabic, so they'd be missing out on any benefit/knowledge the Hadith could have provided...

Didn't brother Naidamar enclose an online translator of some sort?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ramadhan
01-14-2011, 01:05 AM
Here it is
http://translate.google.com/#

it's not accurate but it's the best (and fastest) free online translator engine.

Tyrion
01-14-2011, 01:08 AM
I know there are online translators out there, but that wasn't my point... I was just saying that if you really wanted to share these because you thought they were good reminders, then it would make sense for you to translate them so that the majority of us could actually understand them...

gohar98
01-15-2011, 06:13 PM
Dear guys! Here is the translated hadith:
Lord, forgive me, my parents, the Lord has decreed that you worship none small
From Buraydah Aslami may Allah be pleased with him said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: "What comes out a bit of charity to lift them to shy seventieth devil." Bayhaqi, faith in the people (3 / 257, No. 3474). Ahmad (5 / 350, No. 23 012), and the Governor (1 / 577, No. 1521) and directed as well: I'm Khuzaymah (1 / 248 / 2) and Tabaraani in the "East "(1 / 90 / 1 - Almagamin tag) and horses in the" string correct "(3 / 264). To shy: a metaphor from the whispers. Because charity on her face, but intended to in order to please God and demons in the process prevent the man from the Nile is so great there is still reluctant in repelling about it because the money the brother of the Spirit, if exerted for the sake of God that would be Bergmanm all and this was the strongest proof of his honesty and sincerity of intention and sincere folded him </span>.
</span>

جوري
01-16-2011, 03:41 AM

what do you call this bird? it isn't really a vulture it is called الْحِدَأَةُ in Arabic.. not quite sure what it is but it is rampant in the middle east..

وورد في صحيح مسلم:

سَمِعْتُ الْقَاسِمَ بْنَ مُحَمَّدٍ يَقُولُ: سَمِعْتُ عَائِشَةَ زَوْجَ النَّبِيِّ -صَلَّى الله عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ- تَقُولُ:

سَمِعْتُ رَسُولَ اللهِ -صَلَّى الله عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ- يَقُولُ: "أَرْبَعٌ كُلُّهُنَّ فَاسِقٌ، يُقْتَلْنَ فِي الْحِلِّ وَالْحَرَمِ: الْحِدَأَةُ، وَالْغُرَابُ، وَالْفَأْرَةُ، وَالْكَلْبُ الْعَقُورُ".

فقال الشافعي: المعنى في جواز قتلهن كونهن مما لا يؤكل وكل ما لا يؤكل ولا هو متولد من مأكول وغيره، فقتله جائز للمحرم ولا فدية عليه.

وعَنْ عَائِشَةَ -رضي الله عنها- عَنِ النَّبِيِّ -صَلَّى الله عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ- أَنَّهُ قَالَ:

"خَمْسٌ فَوَاسِقُ يُقْتَلْنَ فِي الْحِلِّ وَالْحَرَمِ: الْحَيَّةُ، وَالْغُرَابُ الأَبْقَعُ، وَالْفَارَةُ، وَالْكَلْبُ الْعَقُورُ، وَالْحُدَيَّا".رواه مسلم.

جوري
01-16-2011, 03:49 AM

and there you have it, the five things you're to kill if you come upon them!

Ramadhan
01-16-2011, 04:49 AM
Rough translation by google translate:

And stated in Saheeh Muslim:

I heard al-Qasim ibn Muhammad say: I heard Aisha, wife of the Prophet - peace be upon him - says:

I heard the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - says: "Four punk all of them, are killed in the solution and the campus: the kite, the crow, and mouse, and vicious dogs."

Shafei said: Meaning is permissible to kill them because they are not eaten, which can not be eaten and all that is not Mtold of uneaten and others, killing him haraam and is not permissible to ransom him.

And Aisha - may Allah be pleased - the Prophet - peace be upon him - he said:

"Five Vosq murdered in the solution and the campus: the living, and crows, and mouse, and vicious dogs, and Alhdia." Narrated by Muslim.

format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
what do you call this bird? it isn't really a vulture it is called الْحِدَأَةُ in Arabic.. not quite sure what it is but it is rampant in the middle east..

وورد في صحيح مسلم:

سَمِعْتُ الْقَاسِمَ بْنَ مُحَمَّدٍ يَقُولُ: سَمِعْتُ عَائِشَةَ زَوْجَ النَّبِيِّ -صَلَّى الله عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ- تَقُولُ:

سَمِعْتُ رَسُولَ اللهِ -صَلَّى الله عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ- يَقُولُ: "أَرْبَعٌ كُلُّهُنَّ فَاسِقٌ، يُقْتَلْنَ فِي الْحِلِّ وَالْحَرَمِ: الْحِدَأَةُ، وَالْغُرَابُ، وَالْفَأْرَةُ، وَالْكَلْبُ الْعَقُورُ".

فقال الشافعي: المعنى في جواز قتلهن كونهن مما لا يؤكل وكل ما لا يؤكل ولا هو متولد من مأكول وغيره، فقتله جائز للمحرم ولا فدية عليه.

وعَنْ عَائِشَةَ -رضي الله عنها- عَنِ النَّبِيِّ -صَلَّى الله عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ- أَنَّهُ قَالَ:

"خَمْسٌ فَوَاسِقُ يُقْتَلْنَ فِي الْحِلِّ وَالْحَرَمِ: الْحَيَّةُ، وَالْغُرَابُ الأَبْقَعُ، وَالْفَارَةُ، وَالْكَلْبُ الْعَقُورُ، وَالْحُدَيَّا".رواه مسلم.

جوري
01-16-2011, 04:55 AM
Not sure what al7dya is in English really.. the google translation is strange.. there are several ahadith on the matter.. I should also add scorpion to the list.. some sahaba used to ask what if they encounter these during hajj as you know no one is allowed to kill anything during hajj but the prophet PBUH said that even then it is allowed to kill them..

Ummu Sufyaan
01-16-2011, 07:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
Not sure what al7dya is in English really.. the google translation is strange.. there are several ahadith on the matter.. I should also add scorpion to the list.. some sahaba used to ask what if they encounter these during hajj as you know no one is allowed to kill anything during hajj but the prophet PBUH said that even then it is allowed to kill them..

it is isnt it :hmm:....that snake looks scary as :skeleton:

جوري
01-17-2011, 01:23 AM
عَنْ أَبِي لُبَابَةَ بْنِ عَبْدِ الْمُنْذِرِ رَضِيَ الله عَنْهُ قَالَ: قَالَ النَّبِيُّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ: "إِنَّ يَوْمَ الْجُمُعَةِ سَيِّدُ الْأَيَّامِ وَأَعْظَمُهَا عِنْدَ اللَّهِ وَهُوَ أَعْظَمُ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ مِنْ يَوْمِ الْأَضْحَى وَيَوْمِ الْفِطْرِ فِيهِ خَمْسُ خِلَالٍ: خَلَقَ اللَّهُ فِيهِ آدَمَ، وَأَهْبَطَ اللَّهُ فِيهِ آدَمَ إِلَى الْأَرْضِ، وَفِيهِ تَوَفَّى اللَّهُ آدَمَ، وَفِيهِ سَاعَةٌ لَا يَسْأَلُ اللَّهَ فِيهَا الْعَبْدُ شَيْئًا إِلَّا أَعْطَاهُ مَا لَمْ يَسْأَلْ حَرَامًا، وَفِيهِ تَقُومُ السَّاعَةُ، مَا مِنْ مَلَكٍ مُقَرَّبٍ وَلَا سَمَاءٍ وَلَا أَرْضٍ وَلَا رِيَاحٍ وَلَا جِبَالٍ وَلَا بَحْرٍ إِلَّا وَهُنَّ يُشْفِقْنَ مِنْ يَوْمِ الْجُمُعَةِ". أخرجه ابن أبى شيبة (1/477 ، رقم 5516) ، وأحمد (3/430 ، رقم 15587) ، وابن ماجه (1/344 ، رقم 1084) ، قال المنذري (1/281): فى إسنادهما عبد الله بن محمد بن عقيل وهو ممن احتج به أحمد وغيره. وقال البوصيري (1/129): هذا إسناد حسن. وابن سعد (1/30) ، والطبراني (5/33 ، رقم 4511) ، وأبو نعيم فى الحلية (1/366) . وأخرجه أيضًا: البيهقي فى شعب الإيمان (3/90 ، رقم 2973) وحسنه الألباني (صحيح الترغيب ، 695).

جوري
01-17-2011, 01:28 AM
this

is called a kite:
الْحِدَأَةُ

جوري
01-19-2011, 12:45 AM
قال الله تعالى: "إِنَّ الْمُسْلِمِينَ وَالْمُسْلِمَاتِ وَالْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ وَالْقَانِتِينَ وَالْقَانِتَاتِ وَالصَّادِقِينَ وَالصَّادِقَاتِ وَالصَّابِرِينَ وَالصَّابِرَاتِ وَالْخَاشِعِينَ وَالْخَاشِعَاتِ وَالْمُتَصَدِّقِينَ وَالْمُتَصَدِّقَاتِ وَالصَّائِمِينَ وَالصَّائِمَاتِ وَالْحَافِظِينَ فُرُوجَهُمْ وَالْحَافِظَاتِ وَالذَّاكِرِينَ اللَّهَ كَثِيرًا وَالذَّاكِرَاتِ أَعَدَّ اللَّهُ لَهُم مَّغْفِرَةً وَأَجْرًا عَظِيمًا". (سورة أالأحزاب ، 35). قال الحافظ ابن كثير في تفسيره (باختصار) : فقوله تعالى: {إن المسلمين والمسلمات والمؤمنين والمؤمنات} دليل على أن الإيمان غير الإسلام, وهو أخص منه لقوله تعالى: {قالت الأعراب آمنا قل لم تؤمنوا ولكن قولوا أسلمنا ولما يدخل الإيمان في قلوبكم}. وقوله تعالى: {والقانتين والقانتات} القنوت هو الطاعة في سكون فالإسلام بعده مرتبة يرتقي إِليها وهو الإيمان, ثم القنوت ناشىء عنهما {والصادقين والصادقات} هذا في الأقوال, فإِن الصدق خصلة محمودة ولهذا كان بعض الصحابة رضي الله عنهم لم تجرب عليهم كذبة لا في الجاهلية ولا في الإسلام, وهو علامة على الإيمان, كما أن الكذب أمارة على النفاق {والصابرين والصابرات} هذه سجية الأثبات, وهي الصبر على المصائب, والعلم بأن المقدر كائن لا محالة وتلقي ذلك بالصبر عند الصدمة الأولى, أي أصعبه في أول وهلة, ثم مابعده أسهل منه وهو صدق السجية وثباتها {والخاشعين والخاشعات} الخشوع: السكون والطمأنينة, والتؤدة والوقار, والتواضع, والحامل عليه الخوف من الله تعالى ومراقبته {والمتصدقين والمتصدقات} الصدقة هي الإحسان إِلى الناس المحاويج الضعفاء الذين لا كسب لهم ولا كاسب يعطون من فضول الأموال طاعة لله وإِحساناً إِلى خلقه. {والصائمين والصائمات} وفي الحديث الذي رواه ابن ماجه «والصوم زكاة البدن» أي يزكيه ويطهره وينقيه من الأخلاط الرديئة طبعاً وشرعاً, كما قال سعيد بن جبير: من صام رمضان وثلاثة أيام من كل شهر دخل في قوله تعالى: {والصائمين والصائمات} {والحافظين فروجهم والحافظات} أي عن المحارم والمآثم إِلا عن المباح {أعد الله لهم مغفرة وأجراً عظيماً} خبر عن هؤلاء المذكورين كلهم أي أن الله تعالى قد أعد لهم أي هيأ لهم مغفرة منه لذنوبهم وأجراً عظيماً وهو الجنة.

IAmZamzam
01-19-2011, 01:06 AM
Let's have a few in English, shall we?

In eloquence there is magic, in knowledge ignorance, in poetry wisdom, and in speech heaviness. (Sunan abu-Dawud, Book 41, Number 9,994)

I like that one. This one has always confused me:

None shall enter the Fire (of Hell) who has in his heart the weight of a mustard seed of Iman and none shall enter Paradise who has in his heart the weight of a mustard seed of pride. (Sahih Muslim, Book 1, Number 165)

How is having any pride in your heart at all mutually exclusive with having any faith at all?

Oh, by the way, want to know what Jesus (P) looked like? The Bible doesn't say but the sunnah does:

The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him), while narrating his night journey observed: [Moses] (peace be upon him) was a man of high stature as if he was of the people of the Shanu'a (tribe), and Jesus was a well-built person having curly hair. He also mentioned Malik, the guardian of Hell, and Dajjal [the anti-Christ]. (Sahih Muslim, Book 1, Number 316)

The Prophet did not tell that Jesus was of red complexion but said, "While I was asleep circumambulating the Ka'ba (in my dream), suddenly I saw a man of brown complexion and lank hair walking between two men, and water was dropping from his head. I asked, "Who is this?" The people said, "He is the son of Mary." Then I looked behind and I saw a red-complexioned, fat, curly-haired man, blind in the right eye which looked like a bulging out grape. I asked, "Who is this?" They replied, "He is Ad-Dajjal." (Sahih Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 55, Number 650)

There does seem to be a slight contradiction, as one hadith says Jesus's (P) hair was lank and the other says it was curly. Or can curly hair also be lank?

جوري
01-19-2011, 01:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yahya Sulaiman
There does seem to be a slight contradiction, as one hadith says Jesus's (P) hair was lank and the other says it was curly. Or can curly hair also be lank?
you can have curly and lank hair search google images..

Omar ibn ikhtab was also described many different ways, but it had to do with the lean years and the difficult ones.. One does go through stages in their life where their looks change..

shakylla
03-01-2011, 09:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yahya Sulaiman
This one has always confused me:

None shall enter the Fire (of Hell) who has in his heart the weight of a mustard seed of Iman and none shall enter Paradise who has in his heart the weight of a mustard seed of pride. (Sahih Muslim, Book 1, Number 165)

How is having any pride in your heart at all mutually exclusive with having any faith at all?
Perhaps refer to these other ahadith to understand what "pride" means in this context:
It Is narrated on the authority of Abdullah b. Mas'ud that the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him), observed: He who has in his heart the weight of a mustard seed of pride shall not enter Paradise. A person (amongst his hearers) said: Verily a person loves that his dress should be fine, and his shoes should be fine. He (the Holy Prophet) remarked: Verily, Allah is Graceful and He loves Grace. Pride is disdaining the truth (out of self-conceit) and contempt for the people. (Book 1, Sahih Muslim, Number 0164)

Here's another one:
Abu Huraira, r.a., reported that a handsome man went to the Prophet of Allah, upon him be peace, and said, "I love beauty, and I have been given what you see, even to the extent of my hating to be bested. Is that pride?" The Prophet replied, "No. Rather, pride is to disdain the truth and to treat others with contempt." (Hadith - Bukhari's Book of Manners #556, Abu Dawud and Tirmidhi)

And Allah (swt) knows best.

جوري
03-06-2011, 06:55 PM
عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ رَضِيَ الله عَنْهُ، أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَالَ: "تُفْتَحُ أَبْوَابُ الْجَنَّةِ يَوْمَ الِاثْنَيْنِ وَيَوْمَ الْخَمِيسِ فَيُغْفَرُ لِكُلِّ عَبْدٍ لَا يُشْرِكُ بِاللَّهِ شَيْئًا إِلَّا رَجُلًا كَانَتْ بَيْنَهُ وَبَيْنَ أَخِيهِ شَحْنَاءُ فَيُقَالُ: أَنْظِرُوا هَذَيْنِ حَتَّى يَصْطَلِحَا أَنْظِرُوا هَذَيْنِ حَتَّى يَصْطَلِحَا أَنْظِرُوا هَذَيْنِ حَتَّى يَصْطَلِحَا". أخرجه أحمد (2/400 ، رقم 9188) ، ومسلم (4/1987 ، رقم 2565) ، وأبو داود (4/279 ، رقم 4916) ، والترمذي (4/373 ، رقم 2023) وقال: حسن صحيح. وابن حبان (12/477 ، رقم 5661). وأخرجه أيضًا: مالك (2/908 ، رقم 1618) ، والبخاري فى الأدب المفرد (ص 148 ، رقم 411). قال الإمام المحدِّث الكبير أبو داود السجستاني راوي الحديث: النَّبِيُّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ هَجَرَ بَعْضَ نِسَائِهِ أَرْبَعِينَ يَوْمًا وَابْنُ عُمَرَ هَجَرَ ابْنًا لَهُ إِلَى أَنْ مَاتَ، إِذَا كَانَتْ الْهِجْرَةُ لِلَّهِ فَلَيْسَ مِنْ هَذَا بِشَيْءٍ. انتهى كلامه رحمه الله، وقال العلامة السندي في "عون المعبود شرح سنن أبي داود": (شَحْنَاء): مِنْ الشَّحْن أَيْ عَدَاوَة تَمْلَأ الْقَلْب (أَنْظِرُوا): أَيْ أَمْهِلُوا (حَتَّى يَصْطَلِحَا): أَيْ يَتَصَالَحَا وَيَزُول عَنْهُمَا الشَّحْنَاء (إِذَا كَانَتْ الْهِجْرَة لِلَّهِ) : أَيْ هِجْرَان الْمُسْلِم لِرِعَايَةِ حَقٍّ مِنْ حُقُوق اللَّه (فَلَيْسَ): ذَلِكَ الْهِجْرَة (مِنْ هَذَا): أَيْ الْوَعِيد الْمَذْكُور فِي الْحَدِيث.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!