/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ello

Mr Fussy
01-13-2011, 11:27 AM
Asalamu alaykum warahmatullah wabaraktu
A very recent tragic event has made me question myself and the way I have been living my life day to day. I have never been religiously inclined until recently although I have had an Islamic upbringing to which I’m ashamed to say that I never took seriously. In the past 2 weeks I have read a few Islamic books and in one particular book I read the following.
“It is narrated by Ibn Mandah and others that Ibn ‘Abbas said,’the dispute among created beings on the Day of Judgment will continue until the soul and the body dispute. The soul will say to the body,” you did evil things,” and the body will say to the soul,” you told me to do that” Then Allah will send an angel to judge between them. He will say,” you two are like a paralyzed man and a blind man who entered a garden. The paralyzed man saw fruits hanging there and said to the blind man, ‘I can see the fruit but I cannot reach it.’ The blind man said, ‘I can reach it but I cannot see it.’ The paralyzed man said,’ come and lift me up so that I can pick it.’ So he lifted him up so that he could pick it; he carried him and he told him where he wanted him to go so that he could pick the fruit.”The angel will say,” So which of them should be punished?” They will say,” Both of them.” He will say,” The same applies to you two.’’
This paragraph I just quoted is from a book called “The Minor Resurrection” from the Islamic Creed Series. I thought I would share it as I found the above very powerful and frightening. Insha Allah I hope to make good friends here on the forum, who will help guide me and better myself as a person and islamically.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
01-13-2011, 02:34 PM
Wa'Alaykum As'Salam akhi

It's never too late to change bro, Allah Has guided you so make the most of it insha'Allah

Woodrow
01-13-2011, 03:04 PM
:sl:

The beauty of the Mercy of Allaah(swt). We can be repentent of all of our sins with our last conscious thought. But, the warning is also there that this very moment could be our last conscious thought, so it is essential we always stay in the effort of repenting for our faults. The time to repent is now, not when we find it to be convenient for our self.

Welcome to the forums, may both you and all of us benefit from your joining us.

Mr Fussy
01-13-2011, 05:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
Wa'Alaykum As'Salam akhi

It's never too late to change bro, Allah Has guided you so make the most of it insha'Allah
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
:sl:

The beauty of the Mercy of Allaah(swt). We can be repentent of all of our sins with our last conscious thought. But, the warning is also there that this very moment could be our last conscious thought, so it is essential we always stay in the effort of repenting for our faults. The time to repent is now, not when we find it to be convenient for our self.

Welcome to the forums, may both you and all of us benefit from your joining us.
Alhamdulillah I believe I'm trying to and I have started to pray on a daily basis now, but I'm still relativly new to alot due to my ignorance.

Take provision from this world, for you never know
When night comes, will you live until morning?
How often has a bride been adorned for her husband,
When it has been decreed on Laylat al-Qadar that their souls will be taken that year?
How often has a young man hoped for a long life,
Then his soul has entered the darkness of the grave?
How many chronically sick people have lived for years?
How often have young people spent day and night in play,
When there shrouds have already been prepared for them, but they do not know?
How many of those who started the day dwelling in places,
Have ended up dewlling in the tomb by nightfall?
Be sincere, always do good, Maybe you will earn the reward
Always fear Allah, because
That will be your protection from the horrors in the place of gatherings.
(From a book I'm presently reading)

Jazakallah khair

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rafeeq
01-14-2011, 04:50 AM
Welcome to the forum....

Amat Allah
01-14-2011, 11:43 AM
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

wellcome my respected brother to IB family as a new dear member to all of us...Alhamdulillah for that and don`t push your self so hard just take it step by step and never ever worry cause Allah will indeed help ya as long as you are seeking His pleasure sincerely...

May Allah be with you ,love you , be pleased with you ,keep you firm on the straight path always and for ever , open all the doors of success, goodness ,endless happiness comfort and satisfaction for you and reward you with the best in this life and in the Hereafter and all the Ummah from Jinn and Mankind...Ameeen

Mr Fussy
01-14-2011, 06:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rafeeq
Welcome to the forum....

Jazakallah khair

format_quote Originally Posted by Amat Allah

wellcome my respected brother to IB family as a new dear member to all of us...Alhamdulillah for that and don`t push your self so hard just take it step by step and never ever worry cause Allah will indeed help ya as long as you are seeking His pleasure sincerely...

May Allah be with you ,love you , be pleased with you ,keep you firm on the straight path always and for ever , open all the doors of success, goodness ,endless happiness comfort and satisfaction for you and reward you with the best in this life and in the Hereafter and all the Ummah from Jinn and Mankind...Ameeen

Ameen and jazakallah khair for your kind words sister. Insha Allah I will be asking my respected brothers and sisters here on the forum for some guidance concerning certain matters.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-14-2011, 08:44 PM
Wa `Alaaykum As-salaam wa Rahmatullaah wa Barahkaahkatuh

Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy your stay here

You have come to a great place to gain knowledge insha`Allaah and also meet good brothers who can help you out

may Allaah swt increase you in knowledge and grant you happiness in this dunya and the akhiraah,Ameen

..peace..

PouringRain
01-15-2011, 05:09 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Mr Fussy
01-18-2011, 11:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pєαяℓ σf Wιѕ∂σм
Wa `Alaaykum As-salaam wa Rahmatullaah wa Barahkaahkatuh

Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy your stay here

You have come to a great place to gain knowledge insha`Allaah and also meet good brothers who can help you out

may Allaah swt increase you in knowledge and grant you happiness in this dunya and the akhiraah,Ameen

..peace..
format_quote Originally Posted by PouringRain
Welcome to the forum.

Jazakallah khair sisters

Endymion
01-18-2011, 01:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mr Fussy
Asalamu alaykum warahmatullah wabaraktu
A very recent tragic event has made me question myself and the way I have been living my life day to day. I have never been religiously inclined until recently although I have had an Islamic upbringing to which I’m ashamed to say that I never took seriously. In the past 2 weeks I have read a few Islamic books and in one particular book I read the following.
“It is narrated by Ibn Mandah and others that Ibn ‘Abbas said,’the dispute among created beings on the Day of Judgment will continue until the soul and the body dispute. The soul will say to the body,” you did evil things,” and the body will say to the soul,” you told me to do that” Then Allah will send an angel to judge between them. He will say,” you two are like a paralyzed man and a blind man who entered a garden. The paralyzed man saw fruits hanging there and said to the blind man, ‘I can see the fruit but I cannot reach it.’ The blind man said, ‘I can reach it but I cannot see it.’ The paralyzed man said,’ come and lift me up so that I can pick it.’ So he lifted him up so that he could pick it; he carried him and he told him where he wanted him to go so that he could pick the fruit.”The angel will say,” So which of them should be punished?” They will say,” Both of them.” He will say,” The same applies to you two.’’
This paragraph I just quoted is from a book called “The Minor Resurrection” from the Islamic Creed Series. I thought I would share it as I found the above very powerful and frightening. Insha Allah I hope to make good friends here on the forum, who will help guide me and better myself as a person and islamically.
Salams and :welcome: to the humble forum :)
My mother always tell me that if you think that you were wrong and you want to correct your self,be sure that its not too late.Stop wasting any more time and start doing good deeds from now,from this very minute.When you ask forgiveness,Allah swt will forgive you,help you and will never leave you alone.You just need to take that one step and every thing will become simple and easy.Also,she advice me to do a little good but do it daily instead of doing a it once in a year.
So,be sure you are not late.The mercy of Allah swt is beyond our thoughts.May he help you,guide you and make this way easy for you.:amin:

format_quote Originally Posted by Amat Allah

Salam Sister Amat Allah :)
:amin: to your doaa's and its really nice to see a person who is respected and kind towards both Muslims and Non-Muslims.Who place Humanity in the first place.:Alhumdill for having a sister like you.May Allah swt reward you with the best.Keep me in your doaa please :)

Mr Fussy
01-18-2011, 02:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion
Salams and :welcome: to the humble forum :)
My mother always tell me that if you think that you were wrong and you want to correct your self,be sure that its not too late.Stop wasting any more time and start doing good deeds from now,from this very minute.When you ask forgiveness,Allah swt will forgive you,help you and will never leave you alone.You just need to take that one step and every thing will become simple and easy.Also,she advice me to do a little good but do it daily instead of doing a it once in a year.
So,be sure you are not late.The mercy of Allah swt is beyond our thoughts.May he help you,guide you and make this way easy for you.:amin:

Salam Sister Amat Allah :)
:amin: to your doaa's and its really nice to see a person who is respected and kind towards both Muslims and Non-Muslims.Who place Humanity in the first place.:Alhumdill for having a sister like you.May Allah swt reward you with the best.Keep me in your doaa please :)
Ameeen.

Jazakallah khair and Insha Allah I will share with everyone here what brought me closer to Islam and question myself and this dunya. There is still so much I need learn and relearn and Alhumdulliah I am making the effort and making mends.

Hayaa
01-18-2011, 10:23 PM
:sl: brother, :welcome: to the forums. May Allaah [swt] keep us all firm on the right path. Ameen. :)

Mr Fussy
01-18-2011, 10:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hayaa
:sl: brother, :welcome: to the forums. May Allaah [swt] keep us all firm on the right path. Ameen. :)

Ameen and Jazakallah khair sister :)

Hamza Asadullah
01-22-2011, 03:33 AM
Asalaamu Alaikum, Welcome to the forum my brother. The path to Jannah is surrounded with hardships and adversity but as long as we strive everyday to worship and do everything to please Allah and refrain from anything that displeases him out of fear then we will be on the right path inshallah.

if you have any questions or need any help thn please do not hesitate to ask. May Allah make the path to Jannah easy for you my brother and give you the best of this world and the hereafter. Ameen

zakirs
01-23-2011, 04:33 PM
Salaam and welcome to the forum..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!