/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Joseph on the role of women

glo
01-13-2011, 11:56 AM
I don't usually post in this section, but here is a talk from the London Muslim Centre by Sarah Joseph, a convert from Catholicism to Islam and editor of Emel magazine, speaking on the role Muslim women could and should have in the community.

It spoke to me very powerfully, because I believe she is right; and indeed the principles of contributing confidently to to common good of all mankind and being responsible for the weak and helpless in our communities apply to all of us - Muslims and non-Muslims alike.
If only we learned to heed this instructions and overcome our own prejudices against people who are different to ourselves!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!