/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What does it mean to Fear Allah ?

Ummu Sufyaan
01-13-2011, 01:34 PM
:sl:

What does it mean to Fear Allah ? | Sheikh Muhammad Hassan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb5kS...ayer_embedded#!

-----------------
^really good. make sure you listen/watch it a few times so that it can sink in well becuase it is abit confusing at first.

Question: do those tears that the shiekh mention mean nothing (i.e they arent rewarded, etc) then if there is no khasyah as he mentioned? so if you are crying but then commit sin, do those tears count for nothing since you go ahead and sin?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
selsebil
01-13-2011, 03:00 PM
Assalaam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,
Jazakallahu Khair for sharing!
A person with knowledge of Allah SWT takes pleasure from impotence, from fear of Allah. Yes, there is pleasure in fear. If a twelve-month baby was sufficiently intelligent and it was asked him: “What is most pleasurable and sweetest for you?”, he might well say: “To realize my powerlessness and helplessness, and fearing my mother’s gentle smack to at the same time take refuge in her tender breast.” But the compassion of all mothers is but a flash of the manifestation of Divine mercy. It is for this reason that the wise have found such pleasure in impotence and fear of Allah, vehemently declaring themselves to be free of any strength and power, and have taken refuge in Allah through their powerlessness. They have made powerlessness and fear an intercessor for themselves.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!