/* */

PDA

View Full Version : why is that so...

tigerkhan
01-13-2011, 04:22 PM
:sl:
it almost i year i had join this forum. honestly i like many of the members here and their posts...but what make me to make this thread is, i see most of them often ask for dua request bcz of some problems, or something like that. some might share there pbms on "advise and support" forum.
i think y are there so much pbmz in life... maybe bcz we ppl are more sensitive and we take our problems very seriously. also i see difference in opinions and attitudes make much pbms in family life.
personally if i see my life, its full of up and downs, bearing bearing bearing....but i think most efficent thing to overcome these pbm is "a human nature TO FORGET"... i forgot much of severs accidents of my life, i know if i cant forgot, surely i died.
so there are 3 things to remove pbm from ur life, one to forgot, 2nd marry asap bcz i see mostly married ppl are safe froms such stresses, 3rd follow islamic rules in ur family life. can u add some more plzzzz so that all should be benefited.....
:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S.Belle
01-13-2011, 04:29 PM
try to remain patient and rely on Allah
look on the brighter side of things
think about how fortunate you are compared to some people who are not.

Endymion
01-13-2011, 06:46 PM
I learned a very good lesson in this regard a few days before.I was reading the biography of Noble Prophet Youssef (Joseph) AS.From his childhood,he loved Allah so much and he believe and trust in Allah swt but when his brothers dropped him in the well,he got furstrated for a minute.The darkness of well and the brutality of his brothers made him disappointed and he start thinking whether Allah SWT is with me or not.If he is,where is he?Why dont he help me and get me out of this trouble.But then,he refuse those satanic thoughts and told himself that Allah swt is with me,he will help me and guide me and make me out of this test.He decided to accept this test and hope that everything will become fine.He also decided to show good behavior with every person and to help others to please Allah swt.Keeping this in mind,he serve his masters and the people around with loyalty and love.And Allah swt made every thing easy for him.In spite of he was a slave,people liked him and appriciate him so much and that was becoz of his Trust in Allah swt and his loyalty.
I believe that we cannot change our fate.If Allah swt decided to put us in a test,he surely will.What we have to do is to put our trust strong on Allah swt,believe that nothing will go wrong beocz He SWT is with us and do your work with loyalty.It will Inshallah ease our pain and make our life simple and easy :statisfie

PouringRain
01-14-2011, 02:49 AM
Learn to be content in whatever state you find yourself.
Realize that many things are beyond your control.
Make every event, no matter how painful, an opportunity to learn and grow on a personal level.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
gladTidings
01-16-2011, 10:39 AM
It is in our nature to forget.. we cant think of all the tragedy's in our life at every single moment of our lives. I think its what we make of these moments when we temporarily forget our problems that make us who we are. Whatever we may have lost... we still have Allah swt =)

Innocent Soul
01-19-2011, 01:41 AM
Always remember And obey Allah and His Messenger, and do not dispute and [thus] lose courage and [then] your strength would depart; and be patient. Indeed, Allah is with the patient (Quran 8:46)

Sometimes problems and troubles in our life bring us near Allah. We should always try to see the positive side. Always after hardships there is ease. :)

tigerkhan
01-19-2011, 03:02 AM
jazakAllah to all 4 ur replys.
actually sometime i feel there is a difference. some pbms are TEST from ALLAH SWT and i feel sometime we ourself make problems in our lives. eg when i was in university, u blv i had a golden chance to marry to my one classfelow. but i was reluctant, all the reason i was not going for her came out to be fasle now. and i think maybe this will be my greatest mistake of my life...lol similarly in my career, i did a big mistake in jan 2009.
so i want to point out these golden lines, by following those we can save our lives from problems and difficulties.
eg 2-3 i mentioned above, marry asap, follow quran and sunah in family life and 3rd dont be much sensitive.
JazakAllah...

Hamza Asadullah
01-19-2011, 03:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by tigerkhan
:sl:
it almost i year i had join this forum. honestly i like many of the members here and their posts...but what make me to make this thread is, i see most of them often ask for dua request bcz of some problems, or something like that. some might share there pbms on "advise and support" forum.
i think y are there so much pbmz in life... maybe bcz we ppl are more sensitive and we take our problems very seriously. also i see difference in opinions and attitudes make much pbms in family life.
personally if i see my life, its full of up and downs, bearing bearing bearing....but i think most efficent thing to overcome these pbm is "a human nature TO FORGET"... i forgot much of severs accidents of my life, i know if i cant forgot, surely i died.
so there are 3 things to remove pbm from ur life, one to forgot, 2nd marry asap bcz i see mostly married ppl are safe froms such stresses, 3rd follow islamic rules in ur family life. can u add some more plzzzz so that all should be benefited.....
:wa:
Asalaamu Alaikum, jazakallahu khayran brother for sharing your thoughts with us. Our whole life is a trial and test and we will be judged on the day of judgement on the choices we made and what was in our hearts in whatever choices we made in life. None of us can expect to cruise into Paradise but we will be rigorously tested. The sweetness of the rewards of what we achieved in this world will truly be felt in Paradise when we will talk to one another about the great trials we went through in our life on earth.

Our life will always be full of ups and downs. We will be tested according to what we can bare. Many of us treat tests as "bad luck" or "misfortune". Many also view it as a "curse" or someones done "blackmagic" to cause such adversity. But what we don't realise is that trial and hardship is a blessing in disguise and may even be better for us:

" Do not detest the misfortunes that befall you, for what you detest may be the cause of your salvation and what you like may be the cause of your ruin." Al-Hasan Al-Basree

Time is the best healer so through time we will learn to adapt and deal with whatever stress, hardship and trial we went through:

‘Ali ibn al-Husayn narrated from his grandfather the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), who said: “There is no Muslim who is afflicted by a calamity and when he remembers it, even if it was in the dim and distant past, he says Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raaji’oon (verily to Allah we belong and unto Him is our return), but Allah will give him a reward like that of the day when it befell him.”

Some people have bigger trials than others and it maybe that a person who went through life with so many great trials and was patient through it relying on Allah and putting their trust in him would face Allah with little or no sins. So patience and reliance in Allah through trials and hardships are the best ways to get closer to Allah aswell as gain high ranks of Paradise as well as face Allah with little or no sins.

Although we should all marry as soon as we can to safe guard ourselves against our carnal desires and complete half of our imaan I can assure you that trials and hardships do not end once a person is married. A marriage is not easy and requires a lot of hardwork. You may look at a married couple or anyone for that matter and think "They look happy and content" but we do not know what they are going through in their marriage or in their lives. We can only see from the outside not the inside.

One does not know what trials will come in ones life. We may be happy one day and the next day struck with such a great trial. We do not know what is decreed for us but we can prepare for whatever comes our way by building up our imaan and strengthening it as well as striving to get closer to Allah.

So we should do everything in everyday of our lives ONLY to please Allah and get closer to him and to refrain from anything that angers or displeases him. We should make the best of every second and put our reliance, trust, faith and hopes in Allah and ALWAYS accept his decree and then we will NEVER feel alone or let down no matter what we go through in life.

No amount of guilt can change the past and no amount of worrying can change the future. Go easy on yourself, for the outcome of all affairs is determined by Allah's decree. If something is meant to go elsewhere it will never come your way but if it is yours by destiny from you it cannot flee. (Umar Ibn al-Khattab Radiyallahu Anhu)

And Allah knows best in all matters

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!