/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Invalidates wudoo

جوري
01-13-2011, 10:42 PM
:sl:

can someone pls tell me if vomiting invalidates ones wudoo?

thank you

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Insaanah
01-13-2011, 10:56 PM
:sl: dear sister,

Does this help?

http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/44633/wudoo%20%20vomiting

GuestFellow
01-13-2011, 11:01 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ

can someone pls tell me if vomiting invalidates ones wudoo?
Nope.

Acts that Nullify Ablution

جوري
01-13-2011, 11:05 PM
Helps alot Jazakoum Allah khyran..
how about cleaning the diaper of a child lol.. have done both between maghrib to Isha'a

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Insaanah
01-13-2011, 11:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
Helps alot Jazakoum Allah khyran..
how about cleaning the diaper of a child lol.. have done both between maghrib to Isha'a
See these dearest sister:

http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/6987/diaper
http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/82517/diaper

جوري
01-13-2011, 11:11 PM
brilliant sister.. Jazaki Allah khyran..

:wub:

Tyrion
01-14-2011, 12:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
I think I remember hearing that the Hanafi Madhab says vomiting breaks your wudu... So there might be a difference depending on the madhab you follow.

GuestFellow
01-14-2011, 12:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tyrion

I think I remember hearing that the Hanafi Madhab says vomiting breaks your wudu... So there might be a difference depending on that madhab you follow.

Unless they present evidence, vomiting does not break wudu. Maybe it was about fasting.

ardianto
01-14-2011, 04:11 AM

I think I remember hearing that the Hanafi Madhab says vomiting breaks your wudu... So there might be a difference depending on the madhab you follow.
You right, in Hanafi madhab vomiting breaks wudu. But in Shafi'i, Maliki and Hanbali madhab, vomiting does not break wudu.

GuestFellow
01-14-2011, 10:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
You right, in Hanafi madhab vomiting breaks wudu. But in Shafi'i, Maliki and Hanbali madhab, vomiting does not break wudu.

That's interesting. Evidence?

ardianto
01-14-2011, 12:23 PM

It's related to Fiqh. So, you can ask Fiqh Ulama if you need an evidence about it. :sunny:

Hayaa
01-15-2011, 03:32 AM

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...=2028&CATE=102

'Abd Al-Maajid
01-15-2011, 04:24 AM
Puke is najis, isn't it?

ardianto
01-15-2011, 05:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hayaa
I feel a misunderstanding, and i think it's because English is not my first language and all of my references are in Indonesian language.

Actually, I did not talk about baby who vomit and his puke(?) contaminate our clothes. But I talked about Muslim who has takes wudu and suddenly he "throw up something from his stomach, through his throat, through his mouth". In Indonesian language, it's called "muntah", and according to my dictionary, English word for "muntah" is vomit.

Hayaa
01-15-2011, 08:53 PM
I feel a misunderstanding, and i think it's because English is not my first language and all of my references are in Indonesian language.

Actually, I did not talk about baby who vomit and his puke(?) contaminate our clothes. But I talked about Muslim who has takes wudu and suddenly he "throw up something from his stomach, through his throat, through his mouth". In Indonesian language, it's called "muntah", and according to my dictionary, English word for "muntah" is vomit.
:sl: brother. Actually, the exact wording is:

1. Vomit, including baby vomit, is only considered filthy if it is more than a mouthful, with a mouthful being defined as that which the mouth (of the one vomiting) would not be able to hold in without undue difficulty.
Basically vomit in general, including that of a baby, is impure under the stated amount. This is the ruling for Hanafis atleast.

Imam `Ala' al-Din al-Haskafi stated in his Durr al-Mukhtar Sharh Tanwir al-Absar, the most important commentary in Hanafi fiqh for relied upon rulings and all the conditions and details related to them, and amazing in its conciseness:

“(And) wudu is nullified (by vomit that fills the mouth) such that it could only be kept in with difficult
and Allaah swt knows best

Cabdullahi
01-20-2011, 10:43 AM
i dont know about vomiting but doodoo invalidates wudoo - offensive invalidation

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!