/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Tahajjud Success Stories

Precious Star
01-15-2011, 08:18 PM
I am having difficulties in my life, and pray constantly.

I frequently wake up for Tahajjud.

Do you have any positive experiences where your Tahajjud prayers were definitely answered?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd-al Latif
01-15-2011, 11:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Precious Star
Do you have any positive experiences where your Tahajjud prayers were definitely answered?
Learn about Allah because you are worshipping upon doubt.

Precious Star
01-16-2011, 04:14 AM
worshipping upon doubt? what does that mean?
Allah SWT will answer prayers either in this life, or inthe Hereafter.
I just want to hear from other people: have your tahajjud prayers been answered in this life?

Ramadhan
01-16-2011, 04:54 AM
sister, there are countless people whose supplications during tahajjud prayers have been answered (me including), but we will never know for certain until the judgement day when everything will be revealed to us.

so stop having doubts.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
01-16-2011, 05:13 AM
can someone please post how to make tahajjud prayers? if in Arabic too I'd appreciate it..

Jazakoum Allah khyran..

:w:

Hamza Asadullah
01-16-2011, 04:01 PM

Asalaamu Alaikum, my sister whatever you are going through in life as long as you remain patient and know that with hardship will come ease. Never let shaythan make you lose hope. Please read the following thread which will really help you:

How we can get through hardships and trials in our lives.

http://www.islamicboard.com/manners-...our-lives.html

In regards to dua's being accepted around the time of Tahajjud then surely this is the best time to make dua. This is the time when Allah is most likely to accept dua's because he sees his slaves supplicating to him when others are deep in their sleep. Whether your dua is accepted in this world or not it will certainly be kept for you in the hereafter. In the hereafter when you see the reward of the dua's that were kept for you you will wish NONE of your duas were accepted in the world and that all the rewards were kept for you in the hereafter.

Trust in Allah and know that he will do what is best for you even though you may not think so It is because us humans know not what is best for us ONLY our creator does. So what may seem like misfortune and bad luck for you may be a blessing in disguise for Allah only wants good for those who are going through hardships and trials.

So continue to worship Allah sincerely at the time of Tahajjud and you will feel a closeness to Allah that is not felt at any othertime. Cry to him and beg of his mercy. Ask of him with meekness and humility and do not doubt that whatever he will do will be best for you.

No amount of guilt can change the past and no amount of worrying can change the future. Go easy on yourself, for the outcome of all affairs is determined by Allah's decree. If something is meant to go elsewhere it will never come your way but if it is yours by destiny from you it cannot flee. (Umar Ibn al-Khattab Radiyallahu Anhu)

And Allah knows best in all matters

ardianto
01-16-2011, 04:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
can someone please post how to make tahajjud prayers? if in Arabic too I'd appreciate it..

Jazakoum Allah khyran..

:sl:

At first you must sleep and wake up in the last one-third of the night.

Salah tahajjud is salah sunnah in two raka'ah and one salam that performed "Munfarid", or alone not in jamaah. Minimum raka'ah are two, maximum are unlimited, as long as you perform it in two raka'ah one salam. Then ended with salat witr in three raka'ah and one salam. But if you worry you can finish this witr before subh, you can perform witr in one raka'ah one salam. The time limit is subh time.

Actually salah tahajjud is not different than other two raka'ah salah sunnah. But according to some Ulama, its better if in first raka'ah you read surah Al-Kafiroon, and in the second raka'ah you read surah Al-Ikhlas.

جوري
01-16-2011, 04:07 PM
please tell me what you mean by one salaam? and must you do witr? also I thought witr prayer comes after shaf3 prayer so two then one?
pls. forgive my ignorance of this I am not familiar with proper etiquette of these prayers but am in desperate need to perform them correctly..

Jazaka Allah khyran

Hamza Asadullah
01-16-2011, 04:21 PM

Jazakoum Allah khyran..

Asalaamu Alaikum, please click on the following link which includes detailed information on how to pray Tahajjud as well as its virtues. It is in English and Arabic:

Tahajjud: The Night Vigil Prayer

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.asp?id=1241

ardianto
01-16-2011, 05:21 PM
:sl:
please tell me what you mean by one salaam?
I give you example.

In subh we perform salat in two raka'ah and ended by salam. It's named "two raka'ah one salam". In duhr we perform salat in four raka'ah and ended by salam. It's named "four raka'ah one salam".

You can perform salat tahajjud in four raka'ah as long as in two raka'ah one salam. It's mean you perform salat in two raka'ah. Ended by salam and continued with other two raka'ah from the beginning.
and must you do witr?
There are two opinion. According to Hanafi madhab, witr after tahajjud is wajib (obligated). According to other madhab, witr after tahajjud is sunnah muakad (sunnah that very suggested)
also I thought witr prayer comes after shaf3 prayer so two then one?
pls. forgive my ignorance of this I am not familiar with proper etiquette of these prayers but am in desperate need to perform them correctly..
You perform salat witr once after you finish all raka'ah in salat tahajud. In example, if you perform salat tahajjud in eight raka'ah, you perform it in two raka'ah, two raka'ah, two raka'ah, two raka'ah, then witr.
Jazaka Allah khyran

Wa iyaki

جوري
01-16-2011, 05:41 PM
Jazaka Allah khyran akhi.. very informative al7mdlillah

tigerkhan
01-17-2011, 04:02 PM
am having difficulties in my life, and pray constantly.

i just want to say, surely we have to pray to allah swt for our troubles and problems, but suppose if we have no pbm, should we leave tahajjud ??? i blv the most important thing and our big need/pbm in our life is, Allah SWT get happy with us. dont u think its a good intention for tahajud salat...
jazakallah

Precious Star
01-18-2011, 02:47 PM
Yes we should always keep Allah SWT happy. And if we are so inclined, continue to pray even when we don't have problems.

But my question was very specific - during those times when we DO have problems and wake up in the middle of the night and ask God for answers/help, in your experience have those problems found a solution? Because I've been praying for months and I haven't found my relief yet.

tigerkhan
01-18-2011, 03:14 PM
But my question was very specific - during those times when we DO have problems and wake up in the middle of the night and ask God for answers/help, in your experience have those problems found a solution? Because I've been praying for months and I haven't found my relief yet.
in surah ambiya, Allah swt has described how Ambiya AS asked Allah SWT for help and Allah SWT help them...u may see this to strength ur faith.

Hamza Asadullah
01-18-2011, 05:08 PM
Yes we should always keep Allah SWT happy. And if we are so inclined, continue to pray even when we don't have problems.

Asalaamu Alaikum, if you feel your prayer has not been answered then Allah is wanting your patience. The very purpose we are given trials and hardships is to test our patience and reliance and trust in Allah. Therefore continue to be patient and put your trust and reliance in Allah that whatever happens happened from his decree.

We as humans are very impatient and when a dua is not answered when we want it to we start thinking all sorts. But this is not the right way to handle trials and hardships. We are given trials and hardships so that we may become closer to Allah and also as expiation of sin.

What we may view as badluck or misfortune may actually be a blessing in disguise. Allah tests us because he wants good for us. Also as humans if we don't get what we asked for then we think we have lost out but we do not we know what is best for us ONLY Allah does.

So we should continue to ask of Allah and be patient trusting in him and putting our reliance on him that he will do whatever is best for us as long as we remain patient and continue asking of him. Just because you do not recieve what you wanted does not mean that it is necesserily best for you. Allah will do what is best for you inshallah but never lose hope and never question him as to "why" because we should accept his decree because he knows best and we know not what is best for us.
And Allah knows best in all matters

reed.malin
11-10-2017, 08:10 PM
yessssss...al hamdulillah...i have experienced...not just once...but almst everytime...Allah is great...

Almas wahab
02-20-2020, 08:15 PM

Asalamu alaikum,sister
1.dont doubt the process, put ur 200 percent of hope on the lord
never search for examples because at the end your quest to know examples can thread your level of faith on him , believe him like a blind nd assume him as a guide nd I swear the destination you’ll reach will be the perfect
2.i don’t know wat hardships you’re undergoing, I’ll pray for them to go away like snow in the sun , now hear me I’ll boost ya faith to pray more tahjjud , I use to start tahjjud around 3 am every time I finish my prayer I’ll feel fresh nd relieved cuz I had the hope this prayer will work so I never doubted. My every dua ( prayer) is success all those impossible became possible I met my crush for 2 times he don’t know I exist yet I met him , I never talked to him but I talked to allah he changed my life , then he was a fruit at the top of the tree whom I cannot even imagine but now he’s is near to , ppl around me say this is miracle but I know it’s a gift by the almighty tis is not my only story ..... I have plenty of stories to share . I believe tahjjud is a ultimate power god offered us

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!