/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Afghan girl raped, killed by US troops

Perseveranze
01-17-2011, 12:54 AM
The daughter of an Afghan politician has reportedly died of her injuries after being raped by American soldiers stationed in Afghanistan's southwestern province of Farah.

US forces aboard five Toyota Hiace vans transferred the teenage girl along with several other Afghan women and girls to a military base in the province. They then sexually assaulted them, Afghan sources, who requested anonymity, told Iran Newspaper on Network on Wednesday.

Medical reports indicate that a young girl died as a result of severe bleeding that was caused by tears in her genitals from violent sexual penetration.

Two other victims were admitted to a nearby hospital and are currently receiving treatment for serious injuries they suffered following multiple rapes.

However, ISAF has told Press TV correspondent that they cannot confirm this report.

The incident comes as violence in Afghanistan has spiked to record highs since the US-led invasion of Afghanistan in 2001.

Statistics about civilian death tolls in Afghanistan are not available. However, it is estimated that between 14,000 and 34,000 Afghan civilians have lost their lives since the US-led war.

Tens of thousands of Afghan civilians have reportedly lost their lives as a consequence of displacement, starvation, disease, exposure, lack of medical treatment, crime and lawlessness resulting from the war.

Afghan Interior Minister Zemarai Bashary said in a recent report that 2010 was the deadliest year for the civilians in the war-torn country since 2001.

Meanwhile, hundreds of civilians have lost their lives in US-led airstrikes and ground operations in various parts of Afghanistan over the past few months, with Afghans becoming more and more outraged over the seemingly endless number of deadly assaults.

This situation is adding fuel to the fire of anti-US sentiment in Afghanistan and the rest of the Islamic world.

Western public opinion is growing increasingly tired of the war. Deaths of civilians in NATO and US attacks have also fueled tensions between President Hamid Karzai and his Western allies.

The American army has lost 1,455 soldiers in Afghanistan since the beginning of the war.
Source - http://www.presstv.ir/detail/159958.html

Don't know what to say, words can't describe sadness... Am I even allowed to post these articles btw?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
01-17-2011, 12:56 AM
you know she only gets a mention because she is the daughter of a politician.. one should think of our brothers and sisters falsely labeled as terrorists and mass murdered after torture without so much as a mention..

oppression has increased in the world and insha'Allah those filthy pigs shall have their day very soon!

:w:

GuestFellow
01-17-2011, 01:30 AM
:sl:

How disgusting. I still find it hard to believe people can commit such a vile crime.

Abdul-Raouf
01-17-2011, 04:54 AM
Those animals are following their command from the most civilised/modernised country.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
01-17-2011, 04:56 AM
I don't see any of those members who are first to erect threads demanding apologies from Muslims for crimes committed by questionable sources in here acknowledging the behavior of their fellow countrymen.. hypocrisy perhaps?

aamirsaab
01-17-2011, 09:08 AM
Speechless at the article.

GuestFellow
01-17-2011, 11:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
I don't see any of those members who are first to erect threads demanding apologies from Muslims for crimes committed by questionable sources in here acknowledging the behavior of their fellow countrymen.. hypocrisy perhaps?

I noticed that too.

LauraS
01-17-2011, 02:10 PM
I'm going to ask you to please please please not take this the wrong way, because I know how it'll look. My first reponse was obviously disgust, but then you can't help but feel suspicious. American soldiers raping a truck full of women and girls? The reports haven't even been confirmed, the source isn't certain and Iran (who doesn't have a good relationship with American) is the country to report it? Whenever anything is posted accusing the Taliban of crimes (including rape), it is propaganda, but this couldn't be at all?

I know American soldiers have committed terrible acts and I wouldn't just defend America because I'm not fond of the country at all, I think they are a right bunch of hypocrites (not the people themselves, I know some very nice Americans).

If it does get confirmed right I would hold up my hands and say I'm wrong and they are sick people. :(

Perseveranze
01-17-2011, 02:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by LauraS
I'm going to ask you to please please please not take this the wrong way, because I know how it'll look. My first reponse was obviously disgust, but then you can't help but feel suspicious. American soldiers raping a truck full of women and girls? The reports haven't even been confirmed, the source isn't certain and Iran (who doesn't have a good relationship with American) is the country to report it? Whenever anything is posted accusing the Taliban of crimes (including rape), it is propaganda, but this couldn't be at all?

I know American soldiers have committed terrible acts and I wouldn't just defend America because I'm not fond of the country at all, I think they are a right bunch of hypocrites (not the people themselves, I know some very nice Americans).

If it does get confirmed right I would hold up my hands and say I'm wrong and they are sick people. :(
Peace,

The issue is, this isn't the first time and alot of the time (majority of time in fact) it goes unreported. The people that did get caught were very stupid in the manner they got caught (like some tried to video tape it).

Point is, doesn't matter if this is true or not, this stuff is happening right now. The website that the article is from seems honest (from it's other reports), but I don't know if any other sources have confirmed this (maybe they have, I havn't checked), I don't expect any american sources to confirm it.

Laila-
01-18-2011, 06:59 PM
hypocrisy?? I really think that you should think twice before you call people names like that
And about what they said, instead of calling them names like that its better to tell them that it is wrong of them to say things like that and explain to them what really is the truth, by calling them hypocrite will not make them regret what they did

GuestFellow
01-18-2011, 07:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Laila-
hypocrisy?? I really think that you should think twice before you call people names like that
And about what they said, instead of calling them names like that its better to tell them that it is wrong of them to say things like that and explain to them what really is the truth, by calling them hypocrite will not make them regret what they did

Which post are you referring to?

aadil77
01-18-2011, 07:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by LauraS

Taliban don't need to rape, they have multiple wives and you know what would happen if we pretend one of them did - instant death penalty

aadil77
01-18-2011, 07:07 PM
May they all rot in hell

S.Belle
01-18-2011, 07:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Laila-
hypocrisy?? I really think that you should think twice before you call people names like that And about what they said, instead of calling them names like that its better to tell them that it is wrong of them to say things like that and explain to them what really is the truth, by calling them hypocrite will not make them regret what they did

sis if you are referring to this

its just calling it like you see it...I am more than sure someone has tried to explain to them (some not all) but they still stay firm to their beliefs that Muslims owe the whole world an apologize (which isnt true).
With that being said wouldnt they owe Muslims an apology for something like this article? and yet not one of them who are wanting apologizes from muslim has posted an apology for the actions of their fellow people....its hypocritical

elias
01-18-2011, 07:24 PM
Very sad! I do not know what to say.

Ansariyah
01-18-2011, 11:24 PM
May Allah swt restore the Dignity, Strength & Power of all Muslims ameen.

Its nothing new, it happened in Afghanistan, Iraq, Somalia, Chechniya...the list doesnt end there. These Cruel savages select the scum of the earth to become soldiers, so they can feast on the flesh of innocent girls. They are the real terrorists!

ApakalypsE
01-18-2011, 11:48 PM
A real warrior would not do thoose types of things.Neither would a real man.Regardless of religion,nationality,or anything else it is in itself a disgusting and horribly brutal act.That being said i dont ask anyone to apoligize for other peoples behavior.And i will not apoligise for the sins of others.Of course i cant really say what i would do if i actually met the people who committed this terrible atrocity it might get me banned for inciting violence or something,but that is neither here nor there.

Maryan0
01-19-2011, 12:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
May Allah swt restore the Dignity, Strength & Power of all Muslims ameen.

Its nothing new, it happened in Afghanistan, Iraq, Somalia, Chechniya...the list doesnt end there. These Cruel savages select the scum of the earth to become soldiers, so they can feast on the flesh of innocent girls. They are the real terrorists!
Ameen. They are the real terrorists.
Salam

Mr Fussy
01-20-2011, 01:09 AM
They should be castrated and then left to rot in a pig sty.

SlaveOfGod
01-22-2011, 04:21 AM
Very sad story. Reminds me of that sister, Afifia Siddique.

'Abd Al-Maajid
01-22-2011, 04:42 AM
This is sad, indeed very sad...imsad almost cried. May Allah give them Hidayah and they spend the rest of their lives in guilt and regret.

format_quote Originally Posted by Mr Fussy
They should be castrated and then left to rot in a pig sty.
Same law applies for all if the country is Shariah compliant. Death penalty if married, 80 lashes otherwise.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!