/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is it more difficult to cook Halal Foods?

sarakhan
01-17-2011, 06:27 AM
Options for question:
Yes
No
It's the same.

If yes then how.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Asiyah3
01-17-2011, 09:28 AM
I think it depends on the food.

Ramadhan
01-17-2011, 09:36 AM
depends also on where you live, and what kind of food do you like cooking/eating.

As I live in a majority muslim country, I have no problem whatsoever. Alhamdulillaah
But even when i was living in western countries (australia, usa), i also didn't have much problem. When I wanted to cook meat, i placed order from a muslim butcher. Granted I was living in metropolitan cities.

Amoeba
01-17-2011, 10:03 AM
Well, I used to eat non-halal before I converted, and meat was pretty much the only food I really knew how to cook so I can only give an opinion on meats specifically. From my own experience, not using any fancy recipes, it's the same. It tastes different, more tender, but isn't any more difficult nor does it take any longer to cook.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Endymion
01-17-2011, 05:49 PM
I have no idea of cooking Haram food ^o) but i think cooking itself is a hard job,im truly sick of cooking +o(

elina
01-17-2011, 05:56 PM
i dont think its more difficult to cook halal food..... i only ate halal meat before i reverted and theres a couple of halal butchers a bus ride away.....the only difference now is that im a lot more careful when we occasionally use processed foods to check exactly what is in them

highway4
01-19-2011, 08:38 AM
I dont think halal food is difficult to cook...Where i am its become very multicultural especially since my reversion, so there is a quite a large variety of halal products and meat available in my area...

smile
01-19-2011, 05:19 PM
in SA (minority muslims)
we have special organisations who approve halaal food

pretty easy

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!