/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Which is the best tasting Halal Meat?

sarakhan
01-17-2011, 07:27 AM
Tasting halal meat.... with recipe.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
01-17-2011, 09:00 PM
tandoori chicken!

have no recipe

nature
01-18-2011, 09:24 AM
:sl:

all meats are quite easy to cook, depends how much time you've got, & what you wana cook? Lamb usually takes a bit longer and can be more chewier. Chicken is dead easy, and you cant really go wrong with it. I dont have time, to post any reciepes atm, I'll try and come back later, but there was a couple of "food" threads few weeks back, do a search and see if that helps.

:wa:

Tilmeez
01-18-2011, 10:03 AM
I personally like sheep's meat as number one. Do have at least a dozen recipes but don't know how to share them :hiding:

Wait a little as Admin Woodrow is cooking his breakfast and once free he will guide you very well Inshallah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
01-18-2011, 12:48 PM
:sl:
My favorite meat is very difficult to come across halal. That is Tatanka (Bison, American Buffalo) but on the very rare times I do get some, it is quite delicious. For a wild Animal it oddly has no wild flavor and is extremely tender. The flavor is similar to beef, but a lot better. A roast cooks up to be very tender and moist. About a year ago we managed to get a small piece of roast, about 2 pounds. We put it into a slow cooker with a bunch of vegetables and no water, let it cook for about 8 hours until it pretty much flaked about. Best description would be similar to a cross between venison and very tender beef with a slightly more beef than venison taste.
:wa:

sarakhan
02-21-2011, 06:22 AM
Which halal meat taste better.

Strzelecki
02-21-2011, 06:33 AM
Huh?
Okay.

It's not about taste, per se. It's about what's lawful.

'Abd Al-Maajid
02-21-2011, 06:49 AM
Halal meat is NORMAL and others are not...:p

Dagless
02-21-2011, 07:05 AM
If we only eat halal how would we know if it tastes better or not? :p

Ramadhan
02-21-2011, 09:54 AM
Alhamdulillaah all meats (non-pork that is) sold in my town are halal :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!